Physics or ancient history? (1 Viewer)

Manda100

HSC
hey,
at the moment i'm doing physics and its quite good, but i suddenly had a beginning-of-year-11 crisis and realised that if i love history so much, i should probably do it.

i'm just really not sure what the right move is, any ideas?

thanks

wookeh

eh.
HSC
If history is your passion, then by all means do it. You'll always get better marks if you choose subjects that you enjoy. :)

wanted4911

HSC
hey Manda :)

if i was in ur position, i wuld stay,, but really if u luv it so much,, then do it

soz for the abreviations lol

bye

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
What other subjects are you doing?

If physics is your only science subject, think about your career choices. If you know what you want to do and you won't need physics i would change but if not dropping your only science could close some career door.

On the other hand I do ancient history and if you are interested in ancient societies it is well worth your while to do it, the course is not bad depending of course on which elective your teacher / class chooses.

Please be aware however that this is just my opinion. In the end you must make your own choice

Goodluck.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
If you love history, I guess you should do it.

telekenixis

HSC
look in the long term
which one will your enjoy more?
remember, you will have to get better marks in history for better results, as physics scales better...
BUT... if history is your passion, you may enjoy it more and therefore work harder/get better marks...

well luckily for me, i do all 3: m. history, a.history and physics....

freaky.styly

HSC
the whole key to maximising your marks, is to do stuff ur actually passionate about. subjects where the work isnt tiresome and monotonous
so take ancient i reckon.

gazzalite751

HSC
My logic:
If you love writing essays and learning about the ancient past, then ancient history =].
If you love math and learning about the motions of the world and how things work, then physics =].

Choose something you like more =). No point doing something you don't like.

kuytbird

HSC
history
physics *shudders*
too much math in it for me, changin it to senior for yr 12 :)

rainonmyparade

HSC
Wow. Thats like me however i really don't like physics. I got put into a Physics class so i changed to Ancient. Physics is more of a maths subject while history is more of an english subject.. so i guess choose whichever one you think you'll be good at.

Well i reckon go for history because if you really love it then you'll be motivated to study for it. :)

vidgirl400

HSC
ancient ancient ancient.
it's really so much more interesting.. if it's your passion you'll think so too.
just know there's tonnes of reading so be prepared.
physics=crapola for interest factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)