Physics knowledge tests (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not sure if you guys have seen this in my sig ... the ultimate physics knowledge tests

PHYSICS MC and ANSWERS >> http://sdrv.ms/H3da9C
120 questions (multiple choice + short Questions ) ... with band 6 solutions too!

PHYSICS CORE OPTIONS MC HARD TEST (with solutions)>> http://sdrv.ms/GXNTOQ
>>> 50+ MC for every core physics subject

(I DARE you to take the challenge and finish those two). It is quite a challenge

keepLooking

HSC
Had these downloaded awhile ago but forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me :)

Dellrune

HSC
N/A
wheres the solutions to your batch of HARDER questions??

kawaiipotato

HSC
For Space q50 why isn't it 0.99 x 3x10^8 x (half life of muon after time dilation) = 0.99x3x10^8 x (2.2)/(sqrt(1-0.99^2 ) ?
and why isn't it the same as q52

Last edited:

atargainz

HSC
A CRO pretty much makes voltages 'visible': "A CRO uses a cathode ray tube to display a variety of electrical signals. The horizontal deflection is usually provided by a time base (or sweep generator), which allows the voltage (on the vertical axis) to be plotted as a function of time (on the horizontal axis). This enables complex waveforms or very short pulses to be displayed and measured ... Each centimetre of the grid can then be used to measure the voltage of the input waveform." - Jacaranda

So it's D I believe

HSC
A CRO pretty much makes voltages 'visible': "A CRO uses a cathode ray tube to display a variety of electrical signals. The horizontal deflection is usually provided by a time base (or sweep generator), which allows the voltage (on the vertical axis) to be plotted as a function of time (on the horizontal axis). This enables complex waveforms or very short pulses to be displayed and measured ... Each centimetre of the grid can then be used to measure the voltage of the input waveform." - Jacaranda

So it's D I believe
That does not sound like English, and I have no idea what's going on. Let's hope the don't test this lmao

123ryoma12

HSC
zzzzz.
Question 7 for space is wrong.
They multiplied it correctly to turn it into metres/hour, but they forgot to divide it twice to change it to m/s

123ryoma12

HSC
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
they keep making mistakes, they keep using m/h instead of m/s.
Gonna tilt during the exam cause of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)