Physics HSC Exam (1 Viewer)

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
Is there anywere that has the physics HSC exams (2001-2004) and their worked solutions... or does anyone have them on their computer etc..?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
successone books

richz

yep spend, 30 bux and u'll get decent answers. its worth it :), i think just by studying the entire book and remebering every question and answer you'll get a band 5. So you can practically do no work for the entire year and just spend 1 week be4 the exam and study that book and i think u shud get > 80%

HSC
you are an idiot, that's impossible to learn a whole year's work in a week, you'd have to be bloody lucky for the questions to come up that you can do, a month maybe but a week a highly doubt it, unless you are an absolute smart ass, but then they generally don't leave study till the last week.

lilkatie

No I definetley agree with xrtzx, I never even go to class, and I study that book like the weekend before the exam and i'm pretty much set hey

Nobuo Uematsu

HSC
N/A
ifsonotso_100 said:
you are an idiot, that's impossible to learn a whole year's work in a week, you'd have to be bloody lucky for the questions to come up that you can do, a month maybe but a week a highly doubt it, unless you are an absolute smart ass, but then they generally don't leave study till the last week.
i rekon physics is just rote learning, there's only 4 topics and if u spend a few hours a day for a week u can pretty much cram the whole course in ye head:)

richz

ifsonotso_100 said:
have u even got the book?? the book prolly has most of the questions u can be asked :rolleyes:

richz

are u just making this up??

doesnt even add up to 60

Last edited by a moderator:

mikey11

HSC
it should add up to 60 but there were questions chopped from our exam we havent done medical physics yet

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
mikey11 said:
it should add up to 60 but there were questions chopped from our exam we havent done medical physics yet
why did ur school do it before the specified date?

please refrain from dicussing commenting or saying anything about the exam.. it's bad enough ur school did it before the specified date.... ur probably hearing what's going on with english... plz don't cause any problems for schools.... and more importantly boredofstudies.... this site is to help students ... not help them cheat.....

I REPEAT DON'T DISCUSS THE EXAM

mikey11

HSC
sorry, i havent done the exam yert but i no the verbs 4 it

richz

well i dont that makes any sense anyway, if u include options questions it would need to add up to 85 marks and ur one is struggling to get to 55

mikey11

HSC
yer i deleted it i'll re add it if you want, however the verbs r authentic, they r the main ones anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)