Physics Help Please: Projectile Motion (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
I was gonna answer them but then I saw ur responses to the first answers posted and if u can't understand that then its like trying to explain something to a brick wall.
lol i think its partly because its harder to explain stuff over the net , much easier in person

LogE

HSC
yes...every time clissold posts a question here everyone go to his place immediately to explain the answer to him.....

clissold

HSC
yes...every time clissold posts a question here everyone go to his place immediately to explain the answer to him.....
Yes, I do hope everyone takes the time to read my thread.

And yes, I do hope that as many people as possible are able to help me with both this question and any other future questions I may have.

clissold

HSC
I see you added the "+1". Now put some effort and try to figure out why the acceleration is negative......
When you take upwards to be the positive direction, anything acting in the opposite direction (i.e downwards) is taken to be negative.

Since acceleration due to gravity, g, acts downwards towards the centre of the Earth, it has a negative value of -9.8m/s/s.

Is that sufficient enough..?

clissold

HSC
U jackass clissold look at the subjects he's doing in the footer of his post..........
I do Standard English, 2U Mathematics, Physics, Biology, PDHPE and SOR1

My aim is to achieve an ATAR of 90+

Do you have a problem with that..?

LogE

HSC
When you take upwards to be the positive direction, anything acting in the opposite direction (i.e downwards) is taken to be negative.

Since acceleration due to gravity, g, acts downwards towards the centre of the Earth, it has a negative value of -9.8m/s/s.

Is that sufficient enough..?
if it is a "negative value of -9.8m/s/s" so that would mean -(-9.8) = +9.8m/s/s....................................

still haven't got the point....

clissold

HSC
if it is a "negative value of -9.8m/s/s" so that would mean -(-9.8) = +9.8m/s/s....................................

still haven't got the point....
-9.8m/s/s is a negative value. FULLSTOP. I completely understand thanks to "Bored of Fail 2".

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
N/A
I said look at the subjects HE is doing. I am not remotely interested in the subjects ur doing, or what ATAR you're aiming for.....

man u really are a moron....
firstly slyhunter did do physics for yr11, and secondly slyhunter is doing extension maths, they do projectiles in extension maths. They do in a better way in my opinion because yu go through and derive the eqns instead of just using them

LogE

HSC
firstly slyhunter did do physics for yr11, and secondly slyhunter is doing extension maths, they do projectiles in extension maths. They do in a better way in my opinion because yu go through and derive the eqns instead of just using them
how do u know slyhunter did physics for yr 11???....besides you dont really need to do extension maths do see how we get those equations...its kindia obvious that we get them using differentiation/intergration

clissold

HSC
I said look at the subjects HE is doing. I am not remotely interested in the subjects ur doing, or what ATAR you're aiming for.....

man u really are a moron....
Yes, my mistake, although I did correct myself above.

Thankyou, and this is something even I could have told you "LogE". Extension 2 Maths and Physics are closely related and somewhat go hand in hand.

how do u know slyhunter did physics for yr 11???....besides you dont really need to do extension maths do see how we get those equations...its kindia obvious that we get them using differentiation/intergration
Clearly "Bored of Fail 2" knows who "slyhunter" is, RETARD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)