Physics Formula sheet info/inquiry about which one is right (1 Viewer)

ABBAS38

HSC
I gave an inquiry to the shit dogs nesa and they said off the nesa website is the right one

ABBAS38

HSC
Probably such idiots. I feel u should call them now just to make sure I swear can’t trust them

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
It really shouldn't matter which one you get anyway. Both have the exact same formulas. You should know them all off by heart as it is and you should ideally be at a point where you don't need to look at the formula sheet because really the formulas are quite intuitive.

ABBAS38

HSC
It really shouldn't matter which one you get anyway. Both have the exact same formulas. You should know them all off by heart as it is and you should ideally be at a point where you don't need to look at the formula sheet because really the formulas are quite intuitive.
It’s not that it’s just that they takeout some important values that are annoying to remember like radius of earth etc

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
It’s not that it’s just that they takeout some important values that are annoying to remember like radius of earth etc
When was radius of Earth ever on the formula sheet?

akkjen

HSC
N/A
I have a feeling hscbuzman is lying, I emailed them and they told me to look on the website.

it's not like hscbuzman is know to be reliable, so you make of it what you will.

blyatman

HSC
N/A
lol I still remember the mass and radius of the earth and the mass of the sun, even though I did the hsc more than a decade ago.

John1201

HSC
I asked my head of HSC to call NESA when this first surfaced and they told her it the one on the syllabus section of the website. So I can confirm @ABBAS38 is correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)