physics for Harry's or Dr Duu tutoring? (1 Viewer)

conradxu

HSC
help,

im currently in harrys.

ok so, my parents have given me two decisions. go to harrys education centre or Dr duu for physics. i need comments on how dr duu teaches physics. e.g. do they teach faster then harrys? do they only bury you with information or do they spoon feed etc.

or u could someone tell me which tutor is better in physics tutoring? Harry's or Dr duu's? (located in hurstville) and give a reason to why that one is good and why the other is worse please.

i need comments before tomorrow, because that is the last day for the holiday discount in dr duu.

please and thankyou

Last edited:

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
I have a friend who goes to Dr Du for physics and he says its terrible because they do nothing in class - he is planning to drop it next term.

I don't go to either for physics (or maths for that matter)

kooltrainer

HSC
although i havent been to harrys.. dr du physics is v good.. they give u a 15min quiz every week with hsc style questions.. so tht means ur actually doing past papers as u progress thru the year.. what more rewarding is that if the average of the 10 quizes is the highest among the class u get $50 cash (there abouts) so it kinda force u to study and learn the materials..

when comparing 2 institutions.. its really the method they use to teach.. not really the content becasue the content is very similar.. that said..u shuld not worry whether they spoon feed or teach faster.. or bury you.. as long as u do those past exam questions.. ur fine..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)