Physics Contexts Textbook =D (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Hmm I have this textbook ... but it doesnt come with a CD like Chem Context does ... so I duno ... was I supposed to get one ?
=P

WonkeyDonkey

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
Hmm I have this textbook ... but it doesnt come with a CD like Chem Context does ... so I duno ... was I supposed to get one ?
=P
Im new to Bored Of Studies so this is my 1st post eva yay

Anyways, Back on topic...
Does it say its suppost to come with a CD? Is your school doing the book rental system? If so, ur school is probably tightarse like mine... Mostly all of our textbooks are suppost to come with a cd (if its not an outdated book like my schools physics ones :mad1:) and we never get the cd's... If you bought the book from somewhere and its suppost to have come with a CD, go back to the store and tell them it didnt have a CD with it...

Let me know how it goes... :) :wave:

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
if you bought this book yourself from a shop, it probably should have (as wonkeydonkey said)

if it's from your school, talk to your teacher. i think our teacher uploaded some of the stuff on the cd to the school computers so we could access some of the stuff like worked solutions to the problems.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahah thanks guys , i got it from the store.
i checked up on it .. damn ur not supposed to get one with it .. how the hell am i supposed to get the CD on its own ><

Sukey

HSC
Yeah, you are supposed to get the CD separately (my tutor is a contributor to the book). Though the CD isn't that brilliant. It's just experienments are things. If you do experiments at school, you'll be okay without it.

independantz

HSC
Yeah, you are supposed to get the CD separately (my tutor is a contributor to the book). Though the CD isn't that brilliant. It's just experienments are things. If you do experiments at school, you'll be okay without it.
Hey just wondering if you can upload the CD? :p

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
Although it a good text book i would recommend Jacaranda Physics HSC course:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)