Physics coaching year 11 - Ace, Matrix or Sigma? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i’m a current year 11 student studying at a top 10 selective school, and I’m deciding whether I should do physics coaching at ace or matrix. I’ve heard mixed opinions on ace and matrix but sigma has mainly positive reviews. I’ve finished module two study at my old physics coaching and I think sigma is about to start module 3 too, but the lesson times don’t suit me well and it’s quite a far trip to take weekly at late times. Which one is most suitable?

HSC
i've heard that zhangs is really good but their year 11 course started term4 last year and they've already learnt module 3 while i havent
so probably cant do zhangs :(

HSC
at sigma we're like partially through mod 3 (haven't done too much imo)
it takes me 2h to get to sigma (worth)
ive peeked through ace booklets for phys mod 4/5/6 and they're kinda eh - haven't seen much zhangs stuff so idk.
matrix- have no clue

edit: i would defs go to trial lessons just to make sure but like it's mod 3 so it has like 0 relevance to hsc 😭
oooooo thanks for this!!! super helpful
do you reckon it would be hard to understand mod 3 content if i started going like this week or next week?

imsostupid

HSC
sigma is very good but like only if you have chris (the owner) or ryan if he ever comes back (the owner) hes amazing he does online too and its also great for chem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)