Physical journey trigger (1 Viewer)

Watsername

HSC
I doing inner journeys, and one of the issues I talk about is that a physical journey can trigger an inner journey. Whenever I give my teacher an essay to mark she always writes the same cooment, that I'm focusing too much on physical journeys... but I'm not actually focusing on it I'm just trying to explain that by going on a physical joruney it can lead to an inner journey. So do you think my teacher is stupid or that its just a really bad issue?

...I'm not sure if that made sense

HSC
N/A
I think it's a relevant issue.

It's certainly fine to point out that a physical journey was a catalyst for the inner journey, but you really need to make sure the INNER journey is the focus. Otherwise, the marker will be confused and wonder exactly which journey you're supposed to be studying.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
Watsername said:
I doing inner journeys, and one of the issues I talk about is that a physical journey can trigger an inner journey. Whenever I give my teacher an essay to mark she always writes the same cooment, that I'm focusing too much on physical journeys... but I'm not actually focusing on it I'm just trying to explain that by going on a physical joruney it can lead to an inner journey. So do you think my teacher is stupid or that its just a really bad issue?

...I'm not sure if that made sense
i would only mention about the physical journey triggering into an inner in 1 or 2 lines max so markers dont get confuse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)