Physical journey - Stimulus booklet 2004 (1 Viewer)

scrag

hey,
has anyone got note of the stimulas booklet?
or peter skrzynecki poems?

PLEASE PLEASE
help!
assement task soon and im stuffed

jimmik

HSC
hav u tried the boredostudies english main page? there's notes there depending on ur text..

scrag

hey,
thanx so much guy!!

i have to decide which of peter's poems is the most effective in exploring physical journey, explain the choice and how the idea was cinstructed.

what piece of additional material have you found which explores ANOTHER idea about physical journey? how has this helped you to understand the concept? how does it connect to another one of the poems you have studied

Describe an effective process you have used for organising your material for today and explain why it was effective.

and then know alot on one item from the stimulus booklet

jay_es

HSC
Originally posted by scrag
hey,
thanx so much guy!!

i have to decide which of peter's poems is the most effective in exploring physical journey, explain the choice and how the idea was cinstructed.

what piece of additional material have you found which explores ANOTHER idea about physical journey? how has this helped you to understand the concept? how does it connect to another one of the poems you have studied

Describe an effective process you have used for organising your material for today and explain why it was effective.

and then know alot on one item from the stimulus booklet
the best poems to use for Physical Journeys are: Crossing the Red Sea and Migrant Hostel. Crossing the Red Sea is an obvious Physical Journey as they are moving from one place to another, and Migrant Hostel is good because thats the first place they arrived at when they left Poland.

i know it isnt much but i hope i've helped! right now im just jotting down notes on the two poems and the stimulus material im gonna need to know for my half yearlys. in the mean time, good luck! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)