Photography as my BoW (1 Viewer)

Joe Cherfan

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I'm doing photography for my body of work :)
My theme is 'Lost' and i was just wandering what band 6 standards are for composition, like the layout of the actualy prints?

k-pham

HSC
Uni Grad
have you tried checking out old art express books your teacher might have some as resources also try looking online at the art express website and the new art express exhibition is coming soon so attend that and you might get a feel of what the BOS is looking for in a band 6. remember that visual art is 50:50 theory to practical work so work on your essay writing skills and do some past papers. oh and the BOS gives lots a marks to the your idea/ concept part of your practical work so make sure you have a strong concept and statement. most of the work at art express have very strong reflective ideas and not all the work is the most amazing thing you ever see

Last edited:

Joe Cherfan

HSC
N/A
Will do :) atm i'm just worried about my actual bow over my theory, but i've looked at recent art express works and from the few that were photography as an expressive form, they look like just a bunch of photos thrown on panels, which may or may not be an intended effect. They were all in black and white too, it seems like markers like monochrome over colour photos, but my photos are very dark and twisted :p

k-pham

HSC
Uni Grad
Will do :) atm i'm just worried about my actual bow over my theory, but i've looked at recent art express works and from the few that were photography as an expressive form, they look like just a bunch of photos thrown on panels, which may or may not be an intended effect. They were all in black and white too, it seems like markers like monochrome over colour photos, but my photos are very dark and twisted :p
i think your work well do just fine just because its different doesn't mean that is any bad. just go with your instincts.well go luck with your HSC and if i remember correctly my friends that did photography ended up spending a lot of their money due to the expensive printing prices so remember to spend your money carefully.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)