Phatty Hotty (1 Viewer)

Crizzy

HSC
Jarsh89 said:
fat = BAD

However there are plenty of hot 'big' chicks, and there is something attractive about their 'bigness'. I dunno, its not about getting dominated or anything but they can be really hot. Maybe you should post pics so we know if your 'big' or just fat.
yeah post a pic up, maybe ur not fat, just rounder than average...

circusmind

HSC
Fat is, by default, unattractive. Confidence doesn't make you 20kg lighter, sorry.

Pace_T

HSC
i havent seen many fat bitches with confidence, but i noticed that a lot of them tend to be creepy, quiet/isolated n snobby.
with that said tho, i dont necessarily base attractiveness mainly on weight. ive seen some fat chicks (not obese ones tho) which have such pretty faces, so i wouldnt call em unnattractive.
:)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Pace_T said:
i havent seen many fat bitches with confidence, but i noticed that a lot of them tend to be creepy, quiet/isolated n snobby.
with that said tho, i dont necessarily base attractiveness mainly on weight. ive seen some fat chicks (not obese ones tho) which have such pretty faces, so i wouldnt call em unnattractive.
:)
lol OMG BRUNETTE + BROWN EYES + ITALIAN = SXC.

You hate fat chicks. I hate fat chicks. I think it's the excessive self consciousness that pisses me off.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Being "fat" doesn't necessarily mean you're unhealthy; of course obesity is a major problem in Australia. However, you shouldn't be under the impression that all overweight people are unhealthy!

I am particularly attracted 2 overweight females.
Slim individuals I refuse 2 associate with...

Notbothered

HSC
thanks everybody. im feeling heaps better about my self and my body now. There are some really nice people out there and i hope one day i can meet one of you. i dont really have a picture i can show you cos ive always avoided photos but now maybe i wont anymore.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Notbothered said:
thanks everybody. im feeling heaps better about my self and my body now. There are some really nice people out there and i hope one day i can meet one of you. i dont really have a picture i can show you cos ive always avoided photos but now maybe i wont anymore.
Have you been reading the same thread as I have?

Crizzy

HSC
Notbothered said:
Glad we can help :) Don't be ashame of urself Notbothered, and if some dumb guy rejects you...just eat him.

Notbothered

HSC
chrizzy, you are the sweetest, kindest person. nobody has ever said anything encouraging like that to me. i really wish i could noe more people like you. i live in sydney by the way. yeah i havnt had much luck with guys but im heaps more confident about it because i noe theres someone out there for me. thank you so much

Crizzy

HSC
Notbothered said:
chrizzy, you are the sweetest, kindest person. nobody has ever said anything encouraging like that to me. i really wish i could noe more people like you. i live in sydney by the way. yeah i havnt had much luck with guys but im heaps more confident about it because i noe theres someone out there for me. thank you so much
by the way its Crizzy...not Chrizzy

Pace_T

HSC
by the way, what weight range are we talking here?
a general guideline for me is that if her hips are bigger than her waist she can still be attractive. i know some girls out there complain wayy too much about their weight, like that they have rolls on their stomachs when theyre sitting down omg (which basically everyone has!)

BangloBimbo

HSC
LMAO soo true, well i knw where ur coming from "notbothered", but u jst gotta tell urslf dat dis is who u are nd dis is d person ppl will have to accept u as, if they dont wanna associate wif u cuz ur "fat" den dats their loss, they dint stik round long enuff to find out who u really are ... i find dat kinda shallow-ness jst sickening, nd iv noticed it too i used to be real thin b4 but i strtd puttin on w8 and now i dont have many frends cuz dey dont wanna be seen with me :( but its k i dont wnana be around hypocrits newys. dw hunny big mammas lyk us are big in the heart too, nd in d end dats all dat matters ryt? :D

Legham

HSC
Pace_T said:
i know some girls out there complain wayy too much about their weight, like that they have rolls on their stomachs when theyre sitting down omg (which basically everyone has!)
Yeah, my gf did that tonight and i was like "wtf yo :/"

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Legham said:
Yeah, my gf did that tonight and i was like "wtf yo :/"
It's at that point where you poke and pinch their belly to make them even more self conscious :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)