Pharmacy Interviews (1 Viewer)

span23

Just wondering if anyone has heard how they did in their pharmacy interview at Bendigo. I got a letter saying they had "strong interest", but i still need to get a uai of 94 or something. It doesn't matter anyway cos i've been made an offer for the Bachelor of pharmacy at csu which i've accepted. Still, i'd like to hear from you guys, seeing as most of you lucky victorians already have your results.

Dingo

Banned
hey when did CSU began to be everybody's popular choice?
i have never even heard of CSU until probably sometime in 2002.

peace^^

span23

Nah i'm pretty sure pharmacy has been there a while.

Dingo, where ya from? if from the city i can understand why u've hardly heard of csu. Its more a regional uni in albury, wagga, Bathurst, dubbo... Its becoming more popular i reckon because it has less ppl, so you get treated more as a person and not a number; Us country ppl get a bonus; its not far from home, for me anyway; it generally offers a wide range of courses; oh and also it has alternative entry like the Principles report entry program, which means you can be made an offer before the hsc results have been released. There seems a lot of luck with uai's, what subjects you pick and what school you go to, not merely the effort and hard work you put in. The prep entry means they look at ppl who are consistent achievers, not just some fluke that happened to work out with the scaling in one particular year.

VCE_2007

HSC
i just got an interview for la trobe at bendigo

what should i be expecting for them to ask me?

any tips?

pharmer`lynda

HSC
i passed my interview. theyre quite intimidating though. two interviewers and they throw questions at you real quick. one writes and other asks and then they swap. i cant remember what they ask but u cant exactly plan for them. and theres a hypothetical too.

im going to be going to la trobe. but had offers to study at CSU and Curtin Tech

VCE_2007

HSC
guess what

i got into pharmacy at la trobe too!!!

woot go me

hehe ill see you there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)