Pharmacy & bridging courses (1 Viewer)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Well I've just had a look through the Pharmacy handbook and in our first semester it looks like we'll be doing BIOL1003 Human Biology. Next to it says "A HSC 2-unit Biology. Students who have not taken HSC biology are strongly advised to take the Biology Bridging Course in February."

Seeing as though I have not actually done HSC biology, I was just wondering whether I should actually take the bridging course. I'm also wondering what everybody else will do to.

"If you have not completed HSC level Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, it is recommended that you undertake the relevant Bridging Course prior to the commencement of lectures."

But then again, this is what you're told. So like, is it not a big deal? Would we be able to pick it up during our studies or not?

Just curious y'know.

:)

BigDk

HSC
pfft biology is all about memorising shit. u do not need any hsc bio for university.

sure it helps, as when u get to some things it will be revision for you, but if u can read u can learn it.

i havent done the course, but i would think it would be

what is a cell, dna, protein.

open up any physiology and microbiology textbook and read the first 2 chapters and there u have it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)