Pharmacy at CSU - Questions. (1 Viewer)

Lordsion

HSC
So i hear it is a good course and i really really want to do pharmacy.

My UAI is most likely going to be between 85 - 90 + i am a rural student with 5 point bonus + a principals recommendation.

• Is the 5 point rural bonus able to be used for CSU pharamacy?
  • So you do need a STAT score for the course i think?
  • Is it hard to get into?

mizanila2

MASTER MASON
HSC
:rofl: To be quiet honest the pharmacy course is quite good.( :eek: B.Pharm 1st year at CSU:eek: ) Although with any course you have your fairshare of assignments......
Also as far as your "predicted" UAI goes you are definitely in Ps: Dont worry bout tha STAT exam you mostly dont need it for CSU!

GOOD LUCK! :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :)

boris

Banned
HSC
1. Yes
2. No
3. Not really. If you don't get into it (but if you get a UAI > 85 you should) you can do a year of science or med sc at csu (the med sc subjects and pharm subjects are identicle).

Apply for both Wagga and Orange to optimise chances :)

regulate112

HSC
I was in your same situation. Listen DON'T TRANSFER TO PHARMACY AT CHARLES STURT! IT SUCCCCCCCCCCCKS! Everyone I know hates it here. :(

The course is full of Chemistry and crap long assignments that you can't use for the final exam, the uni is very far away from sydney, the lecturers SUCK (they are the rejects from other Unis) and the Uni life environment is CRAP! :(

I am trying to get out of this crap degree and uni, don't make the mistake of coming here! You WILL be sorry!

Even if you come here, and enjoy (for whatever odd reason) it, after all the 4 years of hard work, you probably will not even get a job, because the course sucks so much compared to USYD and Masters at Newcastle.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
regulate112 said:
I was in your same situation. Listen DON'T TRANSFER TO PHARMACY AT CHARLES STURT! IT SUCCCCCCCCCCCKS! Everyone I know hates it here. :(

The course is full of Chemistry and crap long assignments that you can't use for the final exam, the uni is very far away from sydney, the lecturers SUCK (they are the rejects from other Unis) and the Uni life environment is CRAP! :(

I am trying to get out of this crap degree and uni, don't make the mistake of coming here! You WILL be sorry!

Even if you come here, and enjoy (for whatever odd reason) it, after all the 4 years of hard work, you probably will not even get a job, because the course sucks so much compared to USYD and Masters at Newcastle.
Sounds like somebody is a failure at Pharmacy and can't hack it.

It's a fantastic uni.

regulate112

HSC

Yeah I got into pharmacy at Wagga :headbang:

Sorry for the above BS post, but you have to do everything to ensure you win in life!:music:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)