Peter Sheahan (1 Viewer)

babywhitto

I was wondering if anyone else has had him come and talk to their year. He's really good...he motivates me for like an hour then i get into class and go "yeah bugger that!"

But he's really funny...and i do take his tips...i didnt write summary notes till i saw him last week haha.

so who else has had him come to their school?

Pace_T

HSC
he was at my school

he is not funny at all

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i saw him on the street too. he was talking to some executive person, or someone in a suit.

he looked like he was selling something... like pitching it.

i think that guy is great.

he's got a great outlook and he's got good charisma. good on him for making money out of something he knows he's good at.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
babywhitto said:
I was wondering if anyone else has had him come and talk to their year. He's really good...he motivates me for like an hour then i get into class and go "yeah bugger that!"

But he's really funny...and i do take his tips...i didnt write summary notes till i saw him last week haha.

who is he??

aimeelaba77

HSC
i think he is undoubtedly one of the most annoying people on the planet!!!!

he is a gimp and a geek and so bloody patronising with his stupid bloody rhetorical questions scattered throughout the whole lame motivational tirade.

and the other annoying thing is he pretends at first that he was cool and dumb at school so you can relate to him and he gets you on side, then he drops the BOMB shell that he spent all week nights & the weekend studying except saturday night...... what a loser, of COURSE he got a good UAI doing that, who wouldnt?

personally i would prefer to have a life and get 90 than be a social leper with 99 like peter sheehan.....

aimeelaba77

HSC
Pace_T said:
he was at my school

he is not funny at all

couldnt agree more

his humour is designed to appeal to the lowest of the low, for absolute idiots, the kind of morons amused by anchorman and zoolander...... (shudders)

Pace_T

HSC
aimeelaba77 said:
i think he is undoubtedly one of the most annoying people on the planet!!!!

he is a gimp and a geek and so bloody patronising with his stupid bloody rhetorical questions scattered throughout the whole lame motivational tirade.

and the other annoying thing is he pretends at first that he was cool and dumb at school so you can relate to him and he gets you on side, then he drops the BOMB shell that he spent all week nights & the weekend studying except saturday night...... what a loser, of COURSE he got a good UAI doing that, who wouldnt?

personally i would prefer to have a life and get 90 than be a social leper with 99 like peter sheehan.....

heh, ur right.

im couldn't stop thinking 'yeh sure sure, u were full gangsta yr 11 hardcore bling bling ghetto fly high. and then in yr 12, u buckled downn + studied every night. as if'.

is this the dude that said his brother got 99.7 and his brother teased him with it. then he came home and said he got 99.9 or something?

we had another speaker a couple of weeks later. this guy was wayyy more funny than sheahan. with peter sheahan, i followed the 1st step to push everything off the desk. that was all i had to do for day 1. he said day 2 write up a schedule or soemthing like that and in my mind im like 'yeh right'. day 1 was so easy, then hes bringing all this shit into it. wtf as if im gonna do that lol.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
meh I dont see either argument in this thread as valid. Don't diss people for making it and this dude obviously has a life, he dropped law school to go work in a bar... or isn't that cool enuf for u??? 90 with a life... U say 90 as if it's like one of the lowest and easiest UAI's to attain. Yet you'll come back to this site when you don't get that because u were too busy trying to drag people down from their top ranks and not trying to get there yourself.

He's not that great on the other hand. Most things he says you would have heard before which makes the rather long lecture tiresom. Also, some of his theories don't work, or your simply not willing to do. Repetition is fine and dandy until it comes to actually sitting down and repeating tasks over and over again...

He's orite.

babywhitto

wow thats crazy. everyone at my school liked him. meh each to their own.

yeah some of his jokes were stupid...but we laugh cause they are stupid.

oh meh... i liked him...he motivated me for an hour...thats good enough.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
he spoke to my school in year 10. i thought he was actually quite good. he made me think...but then again i went back to procrastinating as i have always done...

s0k0y0e0

HSC
babywhitto said:

Well, he's never been to my school, and I've never personally heard him; but I had a look at his site a couple of weeks ago and thought everything sounded pretty good!

I want to speak to my principle to try and get him in! I mean we've had motivational speakers come to the school and while they are speaking, it's all good and well but as soon as you step outside their seminar, it's kinda like; "yeah I heard that, but now I'm over it!", he seems (from what I've read anyway) to give really good methods for different ways of doing things, either at school or just in life! :uhhuh:

Sounds really interesting...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah he spoke to my grade when i was in year 11
i actually did my homework that night and like read over some shit
but it didnt last
i needed him to talk to me everyday

iamsickofyear12

HSC
We had him speak to us last year. Like someone already said he pretends to have been really lazy in school and once he thinks you can relate to him tells you how he studied for 300 hours a week.

I did shit all in year 12 and didn't get anywhere near where I might have been able to if i studied as much as I was told to. But even if I got 100 I would be doing the same course I am now at the same uni I am at so it would of been a big waste of time.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I didn't think he was that great at all. I mean he wasn't bad but i have heard much better motivational speakers who actually get you motivated. Unlike him when I was just thinking of random weird stuff like what happened to my kindergarden teacher.

HSC
is he the one that did his hsc in like 1995? anyone got a pic of him?
his 'techniques' helped me get a job, i dont follow htem all but got some notes

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Is he the guy that was on the Austalian survivor? If so then yes hes come to my school also

babywhitto

We have him speak to use twice and hour each time (once a term) and he is coming back next term for the last time...it would prob be better to see him in a 2-3hr lot...but meh. I liked him...but im back to my old ways now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)