Personalised HSC written examination timetable released (1 Viewer)

starlight-tears

HSC
Personalised HSC written examination timetable release

So the boardofstudies' going to publish on Monday, 29 April 2013 via students online and schools online.
That's only 4 more days away!
Just hoping my exams wouldn't be all cramped up together!

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
Haha, i remember I had a free period on the day that it came out last year
and I went to check it straight away, then i went on BOS and people were annoyed that it hadn't come out yet :)
Pretty sure I didn't get it until I got home that night even though i checked it all day

Hazballs

HSC
Yeah, just hoping that my exams are to close together or to spread out!

SherlockHolmes

HSC
The Board Of Studies apparently doesn't have my email address so I can't check it on Students Online. Rats.

HSC
Hahaha I remember the day ours came out...it was delayed like a million times.

Holy shit that was 1 year ago...fack

starlight-tears

HSC
Hahaha I remember the day ours came out...it was delayed like a million times.
probs coz everyone was logging on at the same time.
It's gonna be a pain in the neck when the results come out and the site crashes like every year.
I'm gonna die if all the humanitarian subjects are all bunched up:'(!!!! SOOOO MUCH CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
Wtf why am I the only person (out of all my school friends) that hasn't received an e-mail from the BOS? Panicking.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
There is absolute no reason to panick, just wait a bit. Even if you don't receive an email in the space of time, you can still check your exam dates as it will be posted on the Board of Studies website. In the mean time chill. If you haven't gotten it within a week then ask, it's not really a big deal - you will eventually get it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)