Performance, Sports and Modified Car owners.... (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Would be funny if its a scam to get people to deposit thousands into there bank account.

kelboo

HSC
I can assure you it's not.. it's affiliated with lots of different companies (check affiliates page)

.... there'll be a trade at the AutoSalon Final Battle in Sydney on December 4 & 5 too, as you can probably tell i'm involved in this project as well.

It's basically an emulation of the Gumball and Cannonball-type events held elsewhere in the world. We don't have one in Australia.......

.... yet! :D:D:D

Bone577

HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
I can assure you it's not.. it's affiliated with lots of different companies (check affiliates page)

.... there'll be a trade at the AutoSalon Final Battle in Sydney on December 4 & 5 too, as you can probably tell i'm involved in this project as well.

It's basically an emulation of the Gumball and Cannonball-type events held elsewhere in the world. We don't have one in Australia.......

.... yet! :D:D:D

Cool, expect me and my Ferrari 456GT to be entering. :p

kelboo

HSC
Bone577 said:
Cool, expect me and my Ferrari 456GT to be entering. :p

:p see u there!!! ;) haha no we don't discriminate, it is for performance and modified cars too - just people who love motorsports in general.

I wish I owned a Ferrari like yours tho!!! :D

Bone577

HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
:p see u there!!! ;) haha no we don't discriminate, it is for performance and modified cars too - just people who love motorsports in general.

I wish I owned a Ferrari like yours tho!!! :D

Hahaha. So do I!

kelboo

HSC
Nick said:
yay let's glorify speeding
I have had my brother break his back last year and one of my best friends die 2 months ago due to car accidents from excessive speeding. What makes you think I would actively condone this?
If you read the disclaimer on the site it clearly states:

"PLEASE NOTE: this is not a race... Underground Autosports does not condone speeding and will not be held liable for ANY type of vehicle/traffic offences that participants may be fined for throughout the event. Participants bring their vehicles at their own risk.."

So you see, it is a cruise, not an interstate rally. There will be MTX and other car audio giveaways for the people who don't try and kill themselves and race. That is not the point of the event...
.. can you say lawsuit? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)