performance space (1 Viewer)

Sir Toolious

wondering where people are performing for the exams. We are playing in our classroom as the performance hall (acousitcally designed) sounds like shit.

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
we're doing the performance at my house ;) lol
suits me fine. its cause the pianos at school arent so good (they're all clunky) and ive got a steinway (its an upright, but we'd be playing on an upright at school and my piano sounds so beautiful... *sigh*)
we've only got 5 people in our music class so it's not really that much of a hassle for everyone to come to my place. :D and i get to play on my own piano...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by lemonade
we've only got 5 people in our music class so it's not really that much of a hassle for everyone to come to my place. :D and i get to play on my own piano...
we've only got three -________-;;; everyone either left the school or dropped :p

ohh lucky you! but i wouldn't want to play at my own house, though. only coz i hate my piano :D

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
it is kinda scary.. i have to invite the board of studies into my house.. ahhh!!! (maybe they're like vampires, they can't come in until they invite you in and then.. they have free entry into your house) I wont even be able to look at that table the same way again...

tash

lalalala
HSC
wow that's really cool having it at your house. i wouldn't mind doing that, but i'd probably feel like i was just doing a practice or something. lucky u having a steinway, i played the one at the con last holidays and it was heaven *sighs*

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
mine's in the hall, TOMORROW! aggh yuck. thats where the grand is, it desperately needs a tune, i hope the school got it done. Acoustics are really good for a school hall, especially if i put the piano on full stick. I'm the only one in my class (yeah go music 2!!) so my examiners have noone to compare me to on the day.......good thing or bad thing?!! i dunno, i just want it over with!!

good luck to everyone, although by now most ppl should be finished!

parko :D

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lemonade
ive got a steinway (its an upright, but we'd be playing on an upright at school and my piano sounds so beautiful... *sigh*)
Wow, how much did that cost?

I've only got a yamaha UX-3 upright :( needs tuning ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)