performance dates (1 Viewer)

tash

lalalala
HSC
i was wondering, when is everone's dates for their performance? cos they're meant to be happening in like a month or something and we still haven't gotten ours yet... how annoying

Juliet

HSC
Our hsc performance we were told, is on the 8th of September. So less then a month now.

tash

lalalala
HSC
well we finally got ours today- it's on the 12th- 3 weeks away= 3 weeks of intense practice to attempt to get my core perf together properly cos it sucks!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oh, lucky you. i just found out today that mine are on the 8th...
and i am SO SCREWED [man, i've said that phrase about fifty times today], coz my teacher stuffed my application... she put in performance, performance, composition....

when i told her perf, comp, comp!!!!! O_____o;;

so now i have two weeks to learn this piece that i haven't touched since the beginning of the year. greeeeat.

good luck!!

tash

lalalala
HSC
wow that's really bad i'd freak if that happened to me!i had a vaguely similar thing happen to me yesterday when i told my teacher that i wasn't comfortable doing my core piece cos it's too fast for me so she was like 'how about that piece you played last year?' and i was like 'er well i haven't touched that for about 8 months...' so that was the end of that.

Juliet

HSC
Ours has moved back to the 10th.:) more time!!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
15th Sept... kinda freaky but its all good.. im doing 2 vivas and a performance plus my core... which makes things kinda ok...... altohugh when the school puts trial exams just before art and music pracs are on its damn annoying!!!!! gggrrrrrr and for how many years has the creative arts dept been trying to get it changed???? ggrrr.... oh well.. it'll all be over soon!!!!

~Princess~

chip

HSC
this is pretty fricken scary that i havent practiced in a week and performances are in less than one week

Dangar

Mine are on the 8th as well. Can't wait till they are over so then this whole subject is practically over!!
Good luck everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)