People's View PLEASE HELP!!!!! (1 Viewer)

courkieniven

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm doing a community and family studies assignment. I need to know what the societys attitudes towards the group and individuals of rural families are.. so please comment on your attitude towards these people! anything will help!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

both positive and negative would be great!!!
THANKS
Court

michael1990

HSC
I suppose people from the 'city' forget about the people from the rural communities.

I can't see any other views. I mean maybe about wealth as well?

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
people are more friendly towards their neighbours in rural areas. whereas city people have no time for anyone.

danielle69

HSC
foram said:
where are rural areas? Are they like in the outback?
rural areas are places that like arent close to cities and other places so yeah basicaly the outback

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
well if its society's attitude's then 4 comments on a forum won't really give you a really accurate cross section of the majority's values...
so i think the best thing you can do is consider stereotypes about people from rural areas, think about their access to services and consider why it's like that. Go to the textbook first and read up on them, then go from there, look up articles in newspapers etc how are stereotypes reinforced? I don't know what kind of specifics you need, i'm just throwing around ideas at the moment
but yeah hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)