People who work at coles (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
For me my register training was working through some computer program on the register which explained how to use it.... then I was left on my own. I was on express though for the first shift so I was next to someone I could ask if I needed help. But I found it pretty easy, I had used "old fashioned" registers and eftpos and had done a lot of work in customer service before so it didn't really worry me.

I worked at Coles Surry Hills and it was pretty good there. The people were nice, most of the staff were uni students... the only problem was that we were short staffed sometimes so customers would have to wait for ages and would then whinge and bitch to us. On Sunday afternoons and Saturdays it was absolutely hectic, even when all the registers were open.

I actually thought working at coles was fine. It was pretty easy.... even when it was busy, being on registers is a pretty easy job, you just had to listen to people whinge and then nod your head and act concerned when they had waited for ages. I would have stayed longer if they had given me time off, but they wouldn't so I quit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)