People who bag schoolies are social retards!!! (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm going week 2. wtf would you go in weeks 3 or 4, everyone i know who made that mistake said there were fuck all people there

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
i'm going week 1 to surfers, week 2 to byron.

Can't wait.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah man schoolies is gonna rock,
going third week, i hope it will be good, surfers, staying at either beachcomber or tiki village...gonna rock

hey dude how strict were they on the rules, like plastic bottle stuff, and the rule about people in ure place, cause i heard someplaces they just tell u no glass, and if u hurt yourself, u have been told the rules and its ure own fault and others are full nazi and confiscate any glass u try an take in.
and with friends in place, i heard some places look the other way when u bring in a handful of people to ure place

any spot checks of ure place? or where they cool with that

S

Shuter

Serius said:
yeah man schoolies is gonna rock,
going third week, i hope it will be good, surfers, staying at either beachcomber or tiki village...gonna rock

hey dude how strict were they on the rules, like plastic bottle stuff, and the rule about people in ure place, cause i heard someplaces they just tell u no glass, and if u hurt yourself, u have been told the rules and its ure own fault and others are full nazi and confiscate any glass u try an take in.
and with friends in place, i heard some places look the other way when u bring in a handful of people to ure place

any spot checks of ure place? or where they cool with that
Some are Nazi with the glass, but most don't care. Notable ones are the BreakFree Long Beach which even checks rooms at random times andwill take the glass out.

Most are very strict with guests in the night and you have almost no chance getting people in, a few are fairly lax. Notably strict is Paros on the beach they'll even come around to rooms in the evening and check if there are other there and ask them to leave.

Be aware though, it is very rare that you will ever end up being evicted sodont' be afraid to push the rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)