People who arent funny (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
bazookajoe said:
You really only needed to post once to get your point across. I just think the way he delivers it is so unfunny. Making it seem way too obvious, and he's always laughing at himself.
Corinne Grant is also powerfully unfunny, as is Will Anderson. I can't stand people who laugh really loudly at their own jokes. Which is why Dave Hughes is great, and easily the best on the Glass House.
True that!

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Cast of Seinfeld?? They were funny, bar Elaine, but I s'pose that was deliberate. Anyway, agreed that Corraine is dead unfunny, but Wil Anderson is actually funny. Lee Mack (Sketchshow + Stand-up), he is pretty damn funny, though his thick accent is rather annoying. Female stand-ups are rarely funny given their recycled topics and all, and so are a good number of men who are not-at-all funny, eg. Martin Lawrence. But the seriously-not-in-the-least funny, whcih I've saved for last, is David Letterman. Cannot stand him at all, not to mention his sidekick, Paul Schaffer (sp??). Crap show, crap segments, crap guests (mostly), crap dialogue, crap audience (willing to laugh at almost anything), and crap host.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
shady_03 ...
omg i must agree....

and wit that seinfeld call...that is appauling, how could u not find that good and entertaining and funny???

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
wow i kind of like seinfeld. i was coming in here to back up cappen in dissing Shady_03, but i like what he says! damn, im at a loss. Who's unfunny? ummm people are saying rove?! and corrine grant?! wtf! these people are gold!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
shellybelly087 said:
wow i kind of like seinfeld. i was coming in here to back up cappen in dissing Shady_03, but i like what he says! damn, im at a loss. Who's unfunny? ummm people are saying rove?! and corrine grant?! wtf! these people are gold!
yeh fuk people who dont agree with my opinions. haha

X

xeuyrawp

DJ_Cam said:
Rove McManus
Peter Hellier
Tripod and the rest of the cast of Skithouse
Adam Sandler
Jack Black
Ray Romano
David Letterman
Entire cast of Friends
Tim Allen
Female stand up comedians

Add more!
Letterman is the worst on that list:

Letterman: So... what about those New York yankies?
Audience: Hahahhahahhahah
Letterman: Yeh, I won't go there, but what about that Pope guy?
Audience: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*yawns*

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Have you noticed how lame the cast of Seinfeld are outside of the show? Michael Richards made his own show and it was terribly unfunny.

goes to show Larry David was the brains behind it all.

Edit- Rove is not funny. The only time I would laugh at him would be when he contracts cancer. The fact Micallef got taken off and this gronk stays on the air is solid evidence there is no God.

X

xeuyrawp

DJ_Cam said:
Have you noticed how lame the cast of Seinfeld are outside of the show? Michael Richards made his own show and it was terribly unfunny.

goes to show Larry David was the brains behind it all.

Edit- Rove is not funny. The only time I would laugh at him would be when he contracts cancer. The fact Micallef got taken off and this gronk stays on the air is solid evidence there is no God.
Seinfeld himself had a big part in it, too.

I liked Micallef, but it was very unpopular, unfortunately.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Im glad cappen and argonaut don't find me funny.... name 1 example wen iv'e tried 2 be?

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Letterman is the worst on that list:

Letterman: So... what about those New York yankies?
Audience: Hahahhahahhahah
Letterman: Yeh, I won't go there, but what about that Pope guy?
Audience: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*yawns*
I know Letterman takes the cake.

DJ_Cam said:
Edit- Rove is not funny. The only time I would laugh at him would be when he contracts cancer.
Now that's not funny mate.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
shady_03 said:
Im glad cappen and argonaut don't find me funny.... name 1 example wen iv'e tried 2 be?

well u havnt tried to b funny, hence u mustnt b funny

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
The "Hot Hip Hop Beats" thread, where you tried to convince us that adding an extra 't' to 'hot' improved the quality of the thred by 1000%

True, it wasn't an attempt at humour, but it was lame, and lame is usually used to described failed humour attempts. So you're guilty by association.

Plus the fact that you've convinced yourself that you're Eminem. Every other time members have adopted an e-persona of their own it's been funny (and before you point out my current av and CS, you should know I'm not trying to be funny), but you manage to look stupid.
........SNAP

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Argonaut said:
The "Hot Hip Hop Beats" thread, where you tried to convince us that adding an extra 't' to 'hot' improved the quality of the thred by 1000%

True, it wasn't an attempt at humour, but it was lame, and lame is usually used to described failed humour attempts. So you're guilty by association.

Plus the fact that you've convinced yourself that you're Eminem. Every other time members have adopted an e-persona of their own it's been funny (and before you point out my current av and CS, you should know I'm not trying to be funny), but you manage to look stupid.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This coming from a person that has no friends (besides cyber ones) and sits at home all day attempting to gain an erection by dissing ppl on bos. I bet u meet up with these weirdos and are like "oh bro im so kewl i dissed shady 03 i feel like a man now"... u fag

Yeah ive really convinced myself that im eminem .... just coz his my fav artist doesn't meen i wanna be him... juz like u dont wanna be hillary duff..

Beleive me, ive seen ALOT of eminem tryhards wen i go out... and i ain't one of em.

X

xeuyrawp

shady_03 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This coming from a person that has no friends (besides cyber ones) and sits at home all day attempting to gain an erection by dissing ppl on bos. I bet u meet up with these weirdos and are like "oh bro im so kewl i dissed shady 03 i feel like a man now"... u fag

Yeah ive really convinced myself that im eminem .... just coz his my fav artist doesn't meen i wanna be him... juz like u dont wanna be hillary duff..
I knew this thread was going to turn into a flame war.

Beleive me, ive seen ALOT of eminem tryhards wen i go out... and i ain't one of em.
oh dear. Grow up, "shady_03"

Sincerely,
Rob "I want to be Hobbes" Pwaryuex.

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
The cast of seinfeld

WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!!

that show is the meaning of greatness and every form of humour

X

xeuyrawp

hiphophorray123 said:
WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!! WHAT!!!

that show is the meaning of greatness and every form of humour

Agreed. Seinfeld is a comic genius. He can make his entire fanfare crack up by exchanging a look between his cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)