people doing ext his and 4unit english (1 Viewer)

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
Heya people
I'm doing 4u english, history Ext and drama..haha but haven't started to stress just yet. The best advice I've been given is to get the majority of planning, doodles, roughs whatever done before Term 1 next year. yes yes it means working pretty solidly through holidays but I figure if I do it then, I won't stress next year. PLus since all my mates will be in Uni next year it means more time to party! So yea that's my pearls of wisdom..

Also, anyone doing Ancient and then planning to do an ancient topic for Ext?

Kat

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yep. Get your ideas and what not together now and do a lot of it over the holidays. I just submitted the draft proposal and journal to date today. 3U History I still need to get down to a University Library because it's the only adequate library in Wollongong :p

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
that's crazy, really it is/... :D
what subjects are you doing? you seem to be like me... all histories & english
I do 4unit english, legal studies, modern history and ext history. Sadly I also do general maths....*cries*

jewelstar88

HSC
i think that sounds like a good idea and you certainly sound like your passionate about it but you may have to check that it doesn't link to closely with the SC australian History course, cos it probably overlaps the syllabus.

jewelstar88

HSC
Craig said:
Yeah thats true, however i'll attempt to answer it a bit more deeply. Like why did they think they had the right to do that? Lke in todays world no one would say they have the right to do that to people. Why didnt they believe that back then?
Its a suitable topic as you can talk about a lot of information. Regarding the assignment is of a large nature thats a real advantage.
i think your idea sound really good, and you certainly sound passionate about it, but i think before you start too much research you should double check with your teacher that it doesn't overlap SC australian history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)