• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

People and their nonsense about other schools (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ah well. Just don't pay attention to whatever others say about you and your school.

I mean, people used to insult my school for being full of gay due to the school video that I had in my sig. I was actually quite furious over that insult because my school is not like that. It's just that people don't accept the other ways of expressing themselves.

Regardless of what others say, your view in regads to your school shouldn't really change. Just dismiss all those nonsenses that they may try to overun you with.

Whatever they might say, I still think my school is awesome, great, friendly in general. I can even proudly say that I reckon my school is the best in NSW even though others will disagree with me on this. It's all about personal perspective and there is no way in hell you can influence them to change their views...I mean, it's very difficult thing to do...

Aznmichael92

HSC
yea i am over it and its not that i am pissed just because its my school. There are other schools as well like james Ruse for male nerds and female geeks. Sydney Boys are all gay. I was not trying to defend my school only. I only brought it up as i dont think people think before they say something.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lmao, you want to know a school that went shit?

in 2002, caringbah high ranked 8th (beating sydney boys etc. etc.)
2003 - 21st
2004 - 35
2005 - 31
2006 - 54
2007 - 27

Hopefully we break the top 20 barrier again :D

Aznmichael92

HSC
tommykins said:
lmao, you want to know a school that went shit?

in 2002, caringbah high ranked 8th (beating sydney boys etc. etc.)
2003 - 21st
2004 - 35
2005 - 31
2006 - 54
2007 - 27

Hopefully we break the top 20 barrier again :D
yeah i heard carginbah did really well b4. Hope they do well again as sometime soon :D

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
yea i am over it and its not that i am pissed just because its my school. There are other schools as well like james Ruse for male nerds and female geeks. Sydney Boys are all gay. I was not trying to defend my school only. I only brought it up as i dont think people think before they say something.
Wow, dissing other schools to make yourself feel better. Even more, its funnier when looking at the fact you were bitching about your school being dissed in the first place.

You bring up shit like that and present it like you're trying to show how it's not only Fort Street that gets dissed, but several other schools. This hardly mitigates your use of pathetic generalisations. You what know Aznmichael92? You're a dickhead. :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Let's not be hard on him. His messsage was just poorly projected across. I am sure he just meant that people shouldn't make some really nonsense about other schools.

poWerdrY

HSC
lyounamu said:
Let's not be hard on him. His messsage was just poorly projected across. I am sure he just meant that people shouldn't make some really nonsense about other schools.
no, he was just being a huge fucking hypocrite. a whiny one at that.

lionking1191

HSC
lyounamu said:
his message was poor, period.

Aznmichael92

HSC
Continuum said:
Wow, dissing other schools to make yourself feel better. Even more, its funnier when looking at the fact you were bitching about your school being dissed in the first place.

You bring up shit like that and present it like you're trying to show how it's not only Fort Street that gets dissed, but several other schools. This hardly mitigates your use of pathetic generalisations. You what know Aznmichael92? You're a dickhead. :)
you think you know everything dude, why dont you go and cry to your mum. Probably she doesnt even want to listen to you. I dont need you to believe what I said. I dont need anyone to believe me. It is up to if you believe it or not. Not my problem and what I said is not crap. People do say that James Ruse people are nerds. Go and ask some random students on the street. At least 10% of the students will say so. So shut your trap.

EDIT
If you ask me about my opinion on James Ruse students, I do think they are nerds but not as a form of attack when I say it.

Last edited:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
you think you know everything dude, why dont you go and cry to your mum. Probably she doesnt even want to listen to you. I dont need you to believe what I said. I dont need anyone to believe me. It is up to if you believe it or not. Not my problem and what I said is not crap. People do say that James Ruse people are nerds. Go and ask some random students on the street. At least 10% of the students will say so. So shut your trap.

EDIT
If you ask me about my opinion on James Ruse students, I do think they are nerds but not as a form of attack when I say it.
Resorting to pathetic responses like that only illustrates how you really have no point and that you only created this thread to bitch and bitch.

See ya you little shit. :wave: :wave: :wave:

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Seriously I dont get why you care.

Most people in my area hate my school but honestly, it doesnt phase me.

What difference does it actually make whether or not they like it?

smushieex

HSC
Err, my school gets talked about, but not in that sense.
We get unnecessary comments from these two other schools(public) in our area seeing as we're a catholic school they think we're all goody goodies and nerds, when in fact, we're quite far from that.
Definitely not saying that all public schools think that, but just these two in particular.
It's gone as far as even having some kids from these schools pick fights with people from my school. - heh, not cool.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
yeah i heard carginbah did really well b4. Hope they do well again as sometime soon :D
We had 2 100 UAI'ers in 2002 :D

Aznmichael92

HSC
tommykins said:
We had 2 100 UAI'ers in 2002 :D
wow i would be happy if i even got near 95 haha :D

got a friend who applied for caringbah but didnt make it in :(

Anus McLovin

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
wow i would be happy if i even got near 95 haha :D

got a friend who applied for caringbah but didnt make it in :(
Clearly you're the kind of kid who IS dragging the school down. 95's not a bad mark or anything, but i'm pretty sure the average UAI would increase if they got rid of people like you.

And as for what you mentioned before about Ruse being full of Nerds and Geeks, and Sydney Boys being "gay", you clearly are being hypocritical.

What I find funny is Fort St. kids are usually the ones who start all the bitching. It's a matter-of-fact that almost nobody puts down Fort St. as their No.1 Selective School preference. It's these same kids who, if not for their lack of good marks, would have been attending and defending higher ranked schools (i.e. Ruse, Baulko, North Sydney, Sydney High etc.)

Aznmichael92, i am sure that unless you live within walking distance, Fort St. was not your first choice. You're just bitter about it.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Anus McLovin said:
Clearly you're the kind of kid who IS dragging the school down. 95's not a bad mark or anything, but i'm pretty sure the average UAI would increase if they got rid of people like you.

And as for what you mentioned before about Ruse being full of Nerds and Geeks, and Sydney Boys being "gay", you clearly are being hypocritical.

What I find funny is Fort St. kids are usually the ones who start all the bitching. It's a matter-of-fact that almost nobody puts down Fort St. as their No.1 Selective School preference. It's these same kids who, if not for their lack of good marks, would have been attending and defending higher ranked schools (i.e. Ruse, Baulko, North Sydney, Sydney High etc.)

Aznmichael92, i am sure that unless you live within walking distance, Fort St. was not your first choice. You're just bitter about it.
WIN WIN WIN. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
For the past two weeks, I've been listening to people at my tutoring place who talk about crap in regards to my school. They know barely anything and they go on talking about rumours.

For e.g. one of them said, "Fort Street co-ed so what? There is only like 10% of students being female"

I was like wtf r u talking about? There is at least 35% of students being female.

second example, "Fort Street is getting worse and worse. From rank 12th down to rank 16th. They are getting shitter and shitter."

My school actually did get more students receiving premiers award. It is just that other schools improved more significantly.

Has that happened to any of yous in regards to your school? It is not only my school that gets talked about. I am really annoyed as these girls know nothing about a school and they go on talking about crap.

EDIT
I dont think anyone gets what I am trying to say in this thread.
I still can't get over his poor English, lol. None of you must have English as your mother tongue if you haven't noticed that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)