Pens? (1 Viewer)

frog1944

HSC
Hi,

For exams do you guys have a favourite pen that helps you to write for longer and is more legible?
I currently use a Papermate InkJoy 100 1.0M, though I'm thinking of trying some others out.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

si2136

HSC
N/A
Hi,

For exams do you guys have a favourite pen that helps you to write for longer and is more legible?
I currently use a Papermate InkJoy 100 1.0M, though I'm thinking of trying some others out.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
I like that pen, it's very good but it's quite bulky and heavy. Prefer lighter pens

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I personally dislike using InkJoys. I used them for a while but they started to restrict my writing as I couldn't flow as well. If you like Papermate pens you can try the Kilometrico's which are fairly cheap. The pens below are of course less efficient but work better imo.

Therefore I started using 0.5mm pens e.g. Pilot Juices, Muji Pens. They're thin and light, also they have a pen grip which I find very comfortable to write with. I used and am using 0.38mm pens from time to time but they're too thin and scratchy.

Sometimes I also the use the Artline Pens which are 0.4 in exams, they feel weird but are still nice to write with when you care more for speed.

ishan

HSC
I stick to the traditional pens. Pencils

apple101

HSC
Hi,

Any suggestions?

Thanks
i use the pilot acroball 10 for english and essay writing! and pilot super grip <F> is also good but they're like $5 each lol

mitra

HSC
N/A
Stick with what you most commonly use - that's what your hand would be use to

RooneyMang

HSC
I've currently equipped myself with a Lamy Safari Matt Charcoal Rollerblade. It's perfect for my DPS build, contributing to +100 in agility, and +75 in AD. Overall, it's an excellent modern take on the more traditional DPS character.

severus snake

HSC
Im armed with a Sharpie Super Permanent Marker Black, product code SA20025049. Its a really solid piece of equipment, particularly useful for 1500 word english essays and creative writing. The pen flows smoothly with a really silky ink delivery system, allowing me to effortlessly pump out 4 band 6 essays in under 4 hours. Moreover, the obsidian black conveys a sense of professionalism to the marker, providing them greater confidence in rewarding you with the high marks that you deserve. Additionally, if you finish the exam early, the pen has an addictive aroma and if you sniff it for long enough gets you really high.

Conclusively, i rate it *****

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I use the Papermate InkJoy 100 1.0M. Ummmmmmmh, I think its a good pen? Easily on the eyes to read IMO because its matte...and yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)