Pens (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I bought a 5 pack of kilometrico pens and they lasted me through the whole of year 12:S

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Re: study notes =D

Evilo said:
yup the ones with the weired tips.
I got it when i was young but hated it, then suddenly i picked it up (in year 11), used it and loved it. Actually my fountain pen went to every single HSC and trial HSC exam. :)
i always carry a spare pen (or 3 during hsc :p ) just in case.
I always seem to have a pen around somewhere in my pockets, even if I didn't put it there in the first place.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A

My lord, since when did this become a thread on its own?

I always have a pen in my pockets too, although I place them there myself, you never know when there's a good crossword out.

I'd be worried if yours just appear out of the blue SoulSearcher.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC

m0ofin said:
My lord, since when did this become a thread on its own?

I always have a pen in my pockets too, although I place them there myself, you never know when there's a good crossword out.

I'd be worried if yours just appear out of the blue SoulSearcher.
I'm worried as well m0ofin :eek:

Evilo

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
cant believe one time i actually brought in 2 half-used gel pens for english. lol .. regret it bad.
lol yeah, last exam i didnt bring my fountian pen i went through 3 pens lol

babikakez said:
I always thought that everyone took at least one spare pen into an exam. Then I saw this guy in my Human Biology exam. He took in one pen, and then it ran out. Took about five minutes for the supervisors to find him another pen.
Roffles - what an idiot

Tacgnol

HSC

Steal them off your friends

denoz

HSC
Everyone should get the inkless pens that last forever and you will never have to buy a pen ever again. ;)

~untitled~

HSC
That pen is so cool. And not really that expensive either, only the cost of four normal pens. Although u mightnt be able to use them in exams coz it looks a fair bit like a pencil.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
denoz said:
I've never used one but i've heard of them. (http://www.grand-illusions.com/acatalog/info_48.html)

Or you could get a space pen, apparently they last a long time.
ZOMG *squeals. I sooo want that pen O.O *starts getting brain disorders from not owning one. For cheap asses like me, something that lasts practically a lifetime = The win XDXDXD
Up until now, I think I've only ever completely drained a single pen. All the other ones were either lost or stolen. That's why I just buy bulk bags of pens now. Altho, now that my bro's using pens, he's burning thru my bulk bag XO I use them Bic Cristal M pens, too cheap to resist IMO, at least, the cheapest around at my Big W. Dunno why, but I'm not really fond of Papermate. White out's prolly the thing I buy most from them.
And so, I never had a pen run out on me during exams before ^.^ But I sure as hell ain't talking that chance during the HSC >.>; I'm thinking of just saying "Screw it," and bring a bulk bag of Bic Cristals to the exams XP

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
the bic smoothie with that triangle grip is actually alright...its actually smooth, grip feels a bit awkward cause i dont hold it properly lol , but yeah atleast it doesnt leaves those kilometrico imprints on my finger

~untitled~

HSC
Bulboi said:
the bic smoothie with that triangle grip is actually alright...its actually smooth, grip feels a bit awkward cause i dont hold it properly lol , but yeah atleast it doesnt leaves those kilometrico imprints on my finger
I really dont like smoothies... theyre really awkward coz the grips are so huge... But coz of the way i hold my pen i need ones with little grips...

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
I had a smoothie before and the grip's fine by me o.o

The only prob I have against them is that they smudge like Kilometricos x.x; That's prolly another reason I use Bic Cristals; They never seem to smudge for me XP Seriously, my writing's so weird; Gel pens can't split out ink as fast as I write and felt tips leave ugly blots here and there... x.x; I think I'm really only suited to ballpoints >.>;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)