Penrith Shuttle - Feedback Needed (1 Viewer)

Angel45

HSC
Hey,

Here's the thing, I got lumbered with figuring out "how a bus timetable for the UWS bus can be improved for student users." Stupid design task.

Anywho, thing is.. I've never caught it in my life.

Any feedback on how it works, problems, suggestions to improve it etc. would be gr8!

Thanks all.

klh

HSC
well its always crowded, i think it ocmes every half hour when it used to come every 15 mins, its a very shaky bus and it goes teh scenic route since their is no other route but if they take sshortcuts and not around the campus (north???, no students only admin ppl) then you might save some time there...

Angel45

HSC
Thanks for that!! As I say, neva catched it b4 so I'm like :S esp. coz I'm @ parra more.

I'll take that on board!!

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
i can give advice for liverpool.. liverpool to bankstown is sus.. if u miss one u have to wait another whole hour basicaly for next one.. and it leaves at awkward times, asin it doesnt wait for the trains from parramata to get in before it leaves.. so u either end up gettin 30mins earlier rather than it being all streamlined..

i bet this is something the management has been given and they jus shifted it off to u to do their homework for them lol

just read its for shuttle penrith.. oh well lol

Angel45

HSC
krisk85 said:
i can give advice for liverpool.. liverpool to bankstown is sus.. if u miss one u have to wait another whole hour basicaly for next one.. and it leaves at awkward times, asin it doesnt wait for the trains from parramata to get in before it leaves.. so u either end up gettin 30mins earlier rather than it being all streamlined..

i bet this is something the management has been given and they jus shifted it off to u to do their homework for them lol

just read its for shuttle penrith.. oh well lol
Thanks, that's all good info. I'm sure the same probs r accross the board!

LOL "bet this is something the management has been given and they jus shifted it off to u to do their homework for them". Agreed! It's so gay too!! It's like in a design unit in a communication course... so not relevant to what I wanna do!

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Angel45 said:
Thanks, that's all good info. I'm sure the same probs r accross the board!

LOL "bet this is something the management has been given and they jus shifted it off to u to do their homework for them". Agreed! It's so gay too!! It's like in a design unit in a communication course... so not relevant to what I wanna do!
haha its so true tho, my teacher is makin us do it for our assignment aswell lol

Angel45

HSC
Now I hav to work out how 2 design a new signage system to some building at werrington south.. hahaha.. seems to be in the same vein as the shuttle bus project.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)