Peak HSC for chemistry and physics and more (1 Viewer)

asduiashdi

HSC
I've been considering going to tutoring for chemistry and physics but I've been deliberating over which center to go to.

Zhang's HSC: a lot of people at my school go to this place and they say its pretty good. This place would probably have the best competition in terms of student cohort and best results. It seems that there are preferred tutors at this center though I can only go really to the Hurstville center (travel time).

Proficiency Education: This place seems really good according to their google reviews and they also have this exam generator that seems insanely powerful, as well as smaller classes which should be better for learning.

Peak HSC: This place has ridiculous prices compared to every other centre ($750 for both chemistry and physics in a term!) but there seems to be a mixed consensus here on bored of studies about how good this place is. People say Johnson Tran is the best tutor here but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to have him because it's too far for me so I'll be doing the online classes.

Another center was Dr Du, but they are most expensive. I've tried their chemistry tutor in Hurstville and he's pretty passionate and good at teaching.

What does everyone else think about these centers and are there other centers that I should consider? (I also looked at Atlas but it's too far + doesn't have an online class). Sorry for the long post and thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I've been considering going to tutoring for chemistry and physics but I've been deliberating over which center to go to.

Zhang's HSC: a lot of people at my school go to this place and they say its pretty good. This place would probably have the best competition in terms of student cohort and best results. It seems that there are preferred tutors at this center though I can only go really to the Hurstville center (travel time).

Proficiency Education: This place seems really good according to their google reviews and they also have this exam generator that seems insanely powerful, as well as smaller classes which should be better for learning.

Peak HSC: This place has ridiculous prices compared to every other centre ($750 for both chemistry and physics in a term!) but there seems to be a mixed consensus here on bored of studies about how good this place is. People say Jonathan Tran is the best tutor here but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to have him because it's too far for me so I'll be doing the online classes.

Another center was Dr Du, but they are most expensive. I've tried their chemistry tutor in Hurstville and he's pretty passionate and good at teaching.

What does everyone else think about these centers and are there other centers that I should consider? (I also looked at Atlas but it's too far + doesn't have an online class). Sorry for the long post and thank you for reading.
Do the online course with William from peak hsc, the dude is crazy good. By far the best online tutoring i could recommend, F2F though, ACE and zhangs are good. Peak f2f centres are packed and crazy small.

asduiashdi

HSC
Do the online course with William from peak hsc, the dude is crazy good. By far the best online tutoring i could recommend, F2F though, ACE and zhangs are good.
Yess I have william for my trial lesson. Wait sorry to clarify, you're saying that Peak is the best? Thank you for your help!

SmolBrain

HSC
Do the online course with William from peak hsc, the dude is crazy good. By far the best online tutoring i could recommend, F2F though, ACE and zhangs are good. Peak f2f centres are packed and crazy small.
are peak online classes livestreamed or..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)