Pe Teaching (1 Viewer)

artemis122

HSC
that is so not true, im goin to be a pe teacher and im not lazy, im a triathlete and im not blonde im bruntte and i dont wear tracksuits i wear the same clothes everyone else does

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
How about the one that all female pe teachers are blonde, and all male pe teachers are arrogant egotistical pricks that strut around schools picking up the girlies?
hey my brother just graduated from pe teaching last year. he's not that arrogant and egotistical, either

another graduate from pe teaching last year was sam green, the guy who everyone thought was killed in the tsunami but then wasnt

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
artemis122 said:
that is so not true, im goin to be a pe teacher and im not lazy, im a triathlete and im not blonde im bruntte and i dont wear tracksuits i wear the same clothes everyone else does
Give it another few yrs til you finish your degree before making big statements

:p:p:p

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hahahaha........I've only had 2 PE teachers that I liked (and I went to 3 different high schools, all of which went thru about 4 PE teachers each, while I was there), however I think Holly summed it up best:

Holly said:
I have the IQ of 6000, about the equivilent of 6000 PE teachers
Go Red Dwarf! (and Holly ;))

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i know this girl who does pe teaching, and i swear, on every day of her life, she wears tracksuit pants. And I went to school with her, she evn wore them instead of school uniform

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL Stacie! so it isn't just a myth then?

artemis -- we're just having abit of fun, don't take it seriously. People pay out my choice too (Not on here though, or very very rarely if anything), good luck with it! :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i know this girl who does pe teaching, and i swear, on every day of her life, she wears tracksuit pants. And I went to school with her, she evn wore them instead of school uniform
You always feel safe with PE teachers because you can always hear them when they walk.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
well I know for sure they don't all wear tracksuits (maybe the guys, but the women don't)
However, I can vouch that they usually wear the same clothes everyday of the week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)