PE/H/PD and other enquiries (1 Viewer)

joeyjeremy

HSC
Hey there and im in Year 11
My name is Jeremy and ive had enough of people asking me wat i want to be when i grow up or out of school.
Well ive decided
Well i want to go to UNIVERSITY and i want to be a PE/H/PD Teacher when i grow up. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Well at School im doing subjects
2 Unit Mathematics
2 Unit Business Studies
2 Unit Biology
2 Unit PD/H/PD
2 Unit IPT
2 Unit Standard English
The only prolblem now is i dont know what subject i should drop.
I also do many sport inside of school and outside of school for a club.
Well i also coach little kids how to play cricket
Anyways im here to ask anyone who would know.....
What UAI i should get to get into the course that could LEAD me to PE/H/PD
teaching???
What subject should i drop after year 11 ???
and yeah!!
Im just setting some early goals to try to achieve so.... you guys help would be greatful :graduate: :graduate:
Anyways thanks for that Ill Be waiting for Your replies =D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
there are sports scholarships in UOW if you are very good at sports (marks don't matter at all as far i know)

prolly drop IPT, lol, unless you are good at it?

joeyjeremy

HSC
yeah thanks

yeah thats the problem
I am doing well in IPT though lol
hahahaha!! :mad:

Well i dont have the time to play rep cricket soccer or anything else but i always get trophies and awards for magnificent performances in club and school.

I wouldnt mine to try to get a sports scolarship but i would like to get into UNI and do a COURSE !! :D

lol

like i would always do sport becoz i LOVE my sport but i will still do well academincally :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
i'm not sure.. i think the best thing to do is to call up the uni and ask what sujects would be most appropriate (they will gladly help, since a new enrollment = $$$)

or talk to pd/h/pe teacher at your school, but you prolly already have done that

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well don't drop PE/H/PD or Biology or even maths, because they'd be vital for your course, and even if they aren't a prerequisite, you'll use what you learn in those subjects definitely. Either IPT or Business would be my pick of things to drop.

santaslayer

HSC
Drop Business Studies if you arn't contemplating on ridding of IPT. IPT is a lot of work you do realise? :)

Scanorama

HSC
If you are doing well in everything, i mean very good at everything then keep everything. You don't have to drop anything. IPT is Year 12 can be hard for some people but if you study along the year, you should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)