PDHPE Prediction/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

tony84964

HSC
sooo no one got the actual answers yet?? with paper included ?

HSC
5. is B not C i think. cos ballistic is beyond ROM
there that question had two correct options, one was stretching by utilising bouncing movements which is correct aswell as stretching your muscles beyond there normal range of movement which i think is also correct ( i went for the bouncing option)

definition of ballistic stretching from Google
" uses bouncing movements to push your body beyond its normal range of motion. "
another definition
" stretching a muscle past its natural range of motion using the body's momentum "
Pdhpe.net Defintion
" Ballistic stretching involves bouncing movements done in order to increase joint range of motion "

So i dont know whats correct

raph11211

HSC
there that question had two correct options, one was stretching by utilising bouncing movements which is correct aswell as stretching your muscles beyond there normal range of movement which i think is also correct ( i went for the bouncing option)

defintion of ballistic stretching from google
" uses bouncing movements to push your body beyond its normal range of motion. "
yeah but B is most correct i messed up and changed my answer from B to C lol

it’s because ballistic is beyond range of motion not along plus bouncing is just an example of momentum

raph11211

HSC
Isn't 19 B because of reorienting heath services, I don't really see how its creating supportive environments
yeah exactly that’s what i’m saying and plus u could use telehealth as example for the reorientating health services question in part B

HSC

definition of ballistic stretching from Google
another definition
" stretching a muscle past its natural range of motion using the body's momentum "
Pdhpe.net Defintion
" Ballistic stretching involves bouncing movements done in order to increase joint range of motion "

So i dont know whats correct
Here's a link to the Atomi definition of Ballistic stretching
(I have to use a YouTube video since Bored of Studies won't let me upload a video)

So do people think it was the bouncing movement, or stretching past the normal range of movement?

raph11211

HSC
Here's a link to the Atomi definition of Ballistic stretching
(I have to use a YouTube video since Bored of Studies won't let me upload a video)

So do people think it was the bouncing movement, or stretching past the normal range of movement
yeah idk they make the question to trick people lol dont really see the point of that when it should be testing our knowledge

Locked In

HSC
For the assessment of injury question in sports med, did y'all go through all of TOTAPS? I remember doing a similar question when practicing for the exam, and you only got full marks if you went up to TOT and ceased further assessment, because it is evident that the athlete is unable to return to the field.

HSC
For the assessment of injury question in sports med, did y'all go through all of TOTAPS? I remember doing a similar question when practicing for the exam, and you only got full marks if you went up to TOT and ceased further assessment, because it is evident that the athlete is unable to return to the field.
I think TOTAPS is more accurate as that is what we have been taught so i think if we lost marks on writing extra that is a little unfair

raph11211

HSC
buddy old pal. you go through each step of totaps. relate each step to the injury specifically that it said in the question. all you say is if the injury seems bad extent e.g at talk then you stop and seek emergency medical attention. But you still go through what you would do in the next steps including skills test if they pass the one before. just have to make it clear that you stop if there’s bad pain or can’t complete one of the steps

Locked In

HSC
you only got full marks if you went up to TOT and ceased further assessment, because it is evident that the athlete is unable to return to the field.
For anyone reading this in the future, I was correct. Dats tuff for the people who did all of TOTAPS lmao

bassamjr

HSC
Guys anyone else checked solutions and got a shit score for MC? I got 13/20, I swear this year’s multiple choice was fucked, even with Q20 accepting all options

THElorax17

HSC
you guys know how there were multiple answers accepted for some questions. Particularly for Q4 i think it was.
Say if you had B [one of the accepted answers] before and crossed it out and did another answer that wasn't accepted would that be grnated as right?

it seems silly for them not too. Also how is c not acccepted? hypertension is a MAJOR risk factor for cvd the leading and largest singular cause of morbidity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)