Re: Class of 2007: Roll Call

hey people!
i just had the half yearly's exam for PDHPE on friday
i thought it was really hard :mad1:
how were the exams set out for you?? or what did you think about the exams

princesskt

HSC

mine was on friday too.. i thought it was ok. i was able to answer all the questions, even tho half of what i wrote was just crap. but i think i passed :p hehe

sxc lil awi Luv

HSC

My first post..:) well i had my PDH exam last tuesday and i thought it was hard. But i know i passed :)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC

I had my PE exam today!! :p (I wrote almost 2 pages on a 2, 4 mark question then wrote 2 real pages then filled up the space with anything I could think of in the 15-marker!!)

We are soooo behind, we've only done core 1 and the first page of core 2!:eek:

HSC
I had mine last Thursday and it was actually pretty good.
It's definitely my best subject, so I hope I did well.

I had trouble with a question on the Jakarta Declaration. I knew I should've studied that... :eek:

But most of the questions were things I remembered, so that's good. :)

kkkkaitlyn

HSC
mine was reasonable
i had to blab alot in the long response questions though and i should hav studied to ottowa charter but meh

princesskt

HSC
my teacher saw me today and said i did really well in the long answer questions :) i hope i passed :S i hated multiple choice..

doofyduck01

HSC
I had mine today and it was actually not that bad, some questions i wasn't too sure but managed to scrounge something up.

You know what the most awesome thing is?? My teacher only cut and paste past HSC questions from 2001 upwards, and i had a sheet with basically all the related ones to Core 1 and 2 from 2001-06 given to me yesterday from a friend for study. so last night i had done practice long respones/short answers and about 5 of the questions i had done turned up in the exam!! talk about lucky....:eek:

:rofl: :)

fireman-samm

HSC
i had mine last friday, i think i went really well, apart from multi choice!! ahh.
im so bad at that lol.
exams finished today. SOOO HAPPY!!!
goodluck to those who havnt had them yet :)

princesskt

HSC
doofyduck01 said:
I had mine today and it was actually not that bad, some questions i wasn't too sure but managed to scrounge something up.

You know what the most awesome thing is?? My teacher only cut and paste past HSC questions from 2001 upwards, and i had a sheet with basically all the related ones to Core 1 and 2 from 2001-06 given to me yesterday from a friend for study. so last night i had done practice long respones/short answers and about 5 of the questions i had done turned up in the exam!! talk about lucky....:eek:

:rofl: :)
thats what happened in my SoR exam. last weekend i went on bos and got questions relating to our topic.. turns out they were all there in the exam :D hehe

HSC
During the last lesson we had before our half yearly, our teacher told us to go to the board of studies site and practice the multiple choice questions. Luckily I did, because all of the multiple choice questions in our half yearly, were from past papers!

But next term we are getting a new teacher. :(

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I had mine last Thursday and it was actually pretty good.
It's definitely my best subject, so I hope I did well.

I had trouble with a question on the Jakarta Declaration. I knew I should've studied that... :eek:

But most of the questions were things I remembered, so that's good. :)
kkkkaitlyn said:
mine was reasonable
i had to blab alot in the long response questions though and i should hav studied to ottowa charter but meh
We had a REALLY big question in which you had to incorporate BOTH the JD and the OC and go on about them in terms of their effectiveness with the National Health Priority Areas...so much stuff!!:eek:

Robdudley

HSC
He i had mine about a week ago and i thouht it was fairly good. Most of the questions were from past HSC papers and i had been over some of them beforehand so i was pretty sweet on those questions.
But we have only done Option 1: Sports Medicine and Core 2 so far, we are doing Core 1 next term and apparently its harder or something.
Anyway we got our result back and i got 84 or 85% i think it was like 69/81 so i was pretty happy with that.
Haha hope u all did well in your exams
Rob Dudley xx
Narrabeen Sports High

noobsgetowned

HSC
wow Seems like Its mostly girls Doing PDHPE... My exam is going to be in week 3 next term ;O

I think i should do past papers than =]

We have finished Core 1 and 2.

Any of you kind enough to upload the paper? =P

princesskt

HSC
mine was ok.. i came 2nd.. so thats cool :D i gots 14/15 for the Ottawa Charter question woot! tis funny coz i missed first terms work.. n everyone else had done that. so i was trying to learn all of core 1 whilst learn Core 2.. so im proud :D

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
:lol: I got 14/15 for my Ottawa Charter and Jakarta declaration question too - I had no idea what to write as well.

princesskt

HSC
tehehehe go us! mine didnt have the Jakarta Decleration in it otherwise i would have been doomed.. its not that hard to make up stuff.. as long as u know the principles :D:D:D: tehehe

HSC
I came 3rd. :)

I went a lot better in PD/H/PE than any of my other subjects.
My exam was on Core 1 and Option 3 Sports Medicine, and we're doing Core 2 this term. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)