PDHPE 2008 HSC - Exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

How hard was PDHPE exam?

• Total voters

chewnugm

HSC
What did you think of it?
I thought it was easy, standard paper besides only asking for 2 parts of Ottawa charter...

lisaxX

HSC
ehhh it was alright i guess.. moderate lol
i didnt like the diabetes and injury question.. coz i had only studied cancer and cvd lol, so i made up a bunch load of stuff. :S

GLAD IT IS OVERRRRR woo0ot.!!

chewnugm

HSC
Fair enough....and it wanted 12 marks worth of only two action areas...usually they ask for all.

bennyBICYCLE

HSC
I thought it was pretty easy too, although I did study alot for it. Most of my studying wasn't really necessary for this test because the questions were pretty general and not as specific as other years papers. That being said, almost everybody I spoke to after the test thought it was easy.
Anyway, i'm pretty happy so far with all my exams, still longing for the freedom i'll experience on Friday when I finish my Geography exam.
How did everybody else find the test? It also seems like most people I know didn't study much for this exam.

chewnugm

HSC
Ok i started studying for it last night at 11pm. I went to bed at 3am. 4 hours total study and i still reacon i got like 92+ raw mark.

bd101

HSC
yeah it was quite easy in my opinion
i mean, i studied for a cuple of hours last night, and all the things i studied were in the test, so maybe i got lucky
except that ottawa charter one, i thought that was worth 5 marks too much

jez-lil-bitty

HSC
pretty easy exam
i think ppl underestimate wat amount of content should be included in this exam
i wrote lyk 4 pgs 4 my 12mark question
had lots to cover
im hopin 4 a 90+
only cos i was tld i culdnt get it
were good questions
sports med
ACED IT

savio23q

Band
HSC
Im not gonna go as far as saying it was very easy (might jinx it), but it was a fair test (easy MC though).

Livie---!!

HSC
does anyone know the Multiple Choice results? I had a fair few B's lol.. are other people like that too?

Livie---!!

HSC
Yeah i just found it lol. Yay almost everyone on of my answers match :)
Thanks savio

yuill

HSC
in every year and every exam there are 5 A's, B's, C's and D's, if you had that, then you should be happy. If not you know you got at least a few wrong.

inter108

HSC
yuill said:
in every year and every exam there are 5 A's, B's, C's and D's, if you had that, then you should be happy. If not you know you got at least a few wrong.
You serz?

marcusbeeby

HSC
Originally Posted by yuill

no there arnt... i just looked at a past paper.... thats a stupid theory

melxx

HSC
hey peeps...
i really liked the pdhpe exam =]... i spose i did study hard 4 it cos i wana be a pdhpe teacher so lol.... loved the improving performance question on power as i made sure i studied that haha... otherwise pretty good paper...the questions for health priorities like the two were both really similar to qstns in past papers.. like i was doing one yesterday and it was like explain why cvd is a health priority and the another question was analyse how well building public policy can address a health priority area... and lucky me practiced lung cancer =]... hope every1s exams went well... any1 finished ??? i have one more on friday *sigh*..

xx

pee ess.. geez how much do i want to write lmaoo

lovelyy

HSC
marcusbeeby said:
Originally Posted by yuill

no there arnt... i just looked at a past paper.... thats a stupid theory
yess i agree dats a stupid theory, its actualli 4-6 a's, b's, c's n d's my teacher told me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)