PD/H/PE through OTEN (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Does anybody do PD/H/PE through OTEN or as an external student at another school apart from there own?

taxman

make poverty
HSC
My teacher uses the OTEN booklets for our class work, so I essentially do it through OTEN. I find the OTEN booklets pretty poor actually, they're often off syllabus or incorrect.

Do you do it through OTEN then?

mcbec

HSC
similar to Taxman my teacher also often uses the OTEN booklets, which she just gives as extra work for us. We also use the outcomes textbook, as well as the OTEN booklets. and then she gives us any other senior PE work she can dig up... sometimes past papers.

Honestly, if there were awards for teachers who give out the most work to students, my PE teacher would top the lot.... Just on friday, she gave us 20 pages of the Outcomes txtbook to summarise, including doing all the applications, inquiries, & copy keywords, she also gave us the OTEN part 1, 2, 3 and 4 booklets to be done, as well as some of the hsc.csu online activites she printed out for us, and a practice HSC questions sheet. And just incase we finished that (god knows who would!) she said as optional addition we could do the 2003 PE past paper option question she gave us. To increase our stress levels (if possible) just a tad more, she made it all due Monday!!!

grrr i am so peed off at PE work rite now... its 9:48pm sunday nite n ive barely done half... lol... oh well. *sigh*

Cab31

HSC
my sister did it through distance education last year. Why the interest?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)