PC DJ-ing / Music Mixing help ¿ (1 Viewer)

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
Hey just listened to a mix that a friend made with GarageBand (only for use on mac's) just wondering if any1 knew of another mxing program similar to GB. basically all i need is a multitrack recording studio that supports LIVE CHANGES to tempo and pitch... ive tried (so far)

cool edit pro
multitrack studio
FL studio >>> this is good for creating music but only supports 1 audio track in the lower playlist window!
audacity
abelton live

any1 else have some ideas? garage band seemed so easy because of how smooth the transitions between songs were...

thanks
ralph

Hedgy

HSC
Hey man.

What you need is somthing like Native Instruments traktor.

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=traktor3_us

It's a Dj application, that emulates your two decks and mixer.
And hence has all your Tempo/pitch/ auto bpm syncho you'll need.

It's a Great little software app supporting external mixer control , allowing you to hook up a Dj or Studio mixer and load up the virtual decks with your mp3's via a searchable database. It also supports external turntable control somewhat, if it tickles your fancy.And when using the itnernal mixer you can record your stuff easy as!

Virtual dj by atomic does the same kinda thing but is not as advanced or stable.

As a personal testiment www.myspace.com/betaentertainment , this app is well worth lookn into, even thugh its more dj orientated,.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
Hedgy said:
Hey man.

What you need is somthing like Native Instruments traktor.

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=traktor3_us

It's a Dj application, that emulates your two decks and mixer.
And hence has all your Tempo/pitch/ auto bpm syncho you'll need.

It's a Great little software app supporting external mixer control , allowing you to hook up a Dj or Studio mixer and load up the virtual decks with your mp3's via a searchable database. It also supports external turntable control somewhat, if it tickles your fancy.And when using the itnernal mixer you can record your stuff easy as!

Virtual dj by atomic does the same kinda thing but is not as advanced or stable.

As a personal testiment www.myspace.com/betaentertainment , this app is well worth lookn into, even thugh its more dj orientated,.

THANK YOU
this program is perfect... not worth the 229 US dollars so i went on torrentspy.com and got a healthy discount if u catch my drift man

but yeah this prog pwns its just what i needed. now if there was some one to integrate this into a multitrack view... it would be teh pwnage... wat i was hopin for was something like traktor MIXED with coool edit pro so i can add songs down as i go along. that may confuse u but long sotry short i love the suggestion and im making my own mix as we speak

tahnks a mil

ralph

Hedgy

HSC
Hehehe, well it did come highly recommended, if i dont say so myself :p

" not worth the 229 US dollars so i went on torrentspy.com and got a healthy discount if u catch my drift man "

oh fo sure. i tried before i bought , but i had to buy it to be legit and yeah well didnt hesitate. :p

glad i cud help
enjoi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)