Pathways (1 Viewer)

~kreid~

HSC
Just wondering how many of you out there are doing/did pathways for your HSC?

I am doing it myself, and am curoius to see what everyone thinks about it.

in 2008 i am doing Physics, Chem and 2U English and in 2009 i'm doing Bio, 3U Maths and Ext 1 + Ext 2 English.

So any thoughts from veterans of pathways? advice, whether it helped you?

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
This is pretty redundant but well I heard about pathways from my maths teacher. I would really want to do it but well, my parents wouldn't be so happy with me I think. I think it's a really effective way in gaining a good UAI imo and it also takes the stress of so many subjects off your mind. But from what I've heard, if people were to have the choice of doing the HSC again, they wouldnt.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
sif you'd want to do Pathways unless you had some kind of exceptional circumstance, like this girl I kind of know who had a baby but still wanted to graduate.

EDIT: what I'm saying is, school is shit and you'd best put an end to the misery quickly, not stretch it out for as long as you can.

Last edited:

th3awfultruth

HSC
Hi there,
I'm doing pathways and this is my second year. :) My advice would be... use your time wisely, make new friends with the grade below you and enjoy life. =D

***Anna***

HSC
um, ive been trying to find information on pathways, but there is like NOTHING out there...

idk, is it too late to do it? ive started the actual hsc year already, but im really struggling and i think i would just do alot better if i spead it over 2 years.

i wanted to find some information on it before i talked to my teachers. So i know what im getting myself into.

Help anyone? please?

:confused:

th3awfultruth

HSC
***Anna*** said:
um, ive been trying to find information on pathways, but there is like NOTHING out there...

idk, is it too late to do it? ive started the actual hsc year already, but im really struggling and i think i would just do alot better if i spead it over 2 years.

i wanted to find some information on it before i talked to my teachers. So i know what im getting myself into.

Help anyone? please?

:confused:
No, it's not too late to start pathways now. I started pathways this year around April or May and my friend started right after me which is around the trials (June). My school is very flexible with pathways and they encouraged us to do it if we need it. Ask your principal if you can do pathways. :) Goodluck!:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)