Paternity tests prove hundreds of men duped (2 Viewers)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
Extravagent that I believe men shouldn't be having to pay for babies that aren't theirs?

Hah.

Feminist alliance GO!
What? I never said that it was extravagant that you believe men shouldn't have to pay for babies that aren't theirs. I believe that too! Please don't put words into my mouth. I said that it was extravagant to say exactly what I quoted you saying - "men have been..." etc etc. Reread it. I thought you were exaggerating.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
It's hard to change their mind, but it's not hard to argue with them..
You haven't put forward an argument at all. Just a load of empty statements.
Good points. It isn't hard to argue with them you are right, thank you. I will also not get involved in threads and criticise others' arguments where I haven't bothered to put forward an argument.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I'm seriously fucking lost. I've read every one of your posts atleast three times, and not one of them makes any sense.

Start again.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Katie, am I really Nicks dad? Like...I don't remember being near you or anything so like...don't we like need to kiss or something to have a baby?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
ari89 said:
Katie, am I really Nicks dad? Like...I don't remember being near you or anything so like...don't we like need to kiss or something to have a baby?
If you have sex, you will get pregnant and you will die.

boris

Banned
HSC
Rockyroad said:
Good points. It isn't hard to argue with them you are right, thank you. I will also not get involved in threads and criticise others' arguments where I haven't bothered to put forward an argument.
Stop posting you tard, you're embarrassing.

You are the new ziggy - made me lol cos on family guy peter says you're the new meg to someone and ziggy was meg

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
FUCKING WOMENZ AlWAYS AFTER OUR JEW GOLD THE FUCKING SLUTS NEED TO GET BACK TO TEH KITCHENS

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Will Shakespear said:
when i have kids, i'll give you my paypal and you can send 60k the way of me and whoever the mother happens to be

you shouldn't mind, on principle... plus it'll help us raise the child. Do you want our child to be disadvantaged?
Do I get to have sex with your partner?

HSC
Rockyroad said:
Yea sorry about quoting you twice. Erratic internet made me think I hadn't posted yet. I know what eg means, sorry if I didn't use it perfectly or technically, you can tell what I was saying so it doesn't matter imo. No one is gramatically correct on this site, EG leaving out apostrophes - but it's ok if ppl know what you mean. I think you were just saying that to suggest I am dumb which is rather feeble.
Tbh I wasn't suggesting that at all. Just thought I'd point it out seeing as you kept telling me to "reread my other post - eg the crime'' or w/e. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)