Past Projects (1 Viewer)

ashwin

Creator
HSC
Hey does anyone know where i can get past major works? Lazarus, can u send me ur major work to have a look at?

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I'm looking for them too.
I think they did publish a book consisting of the best ones.
I looked through it in year 11, but it was at my old school.
I'm doing year 12 at tafe now and they don't have the book. Local library doesn't have it either. :mad1:

rotyal

My mentor passed on a copy when I first started on the course, that was the 2001 showcase, I don't know if there is a 2002 out yet -- it should come out with the standards packages.

Ask your teacher I guess.

Alethia

hitting dead ends
HSC
Last resort...im back here again :(

Hi...I did extenstion english 2 last year...and i'm still waiting in my major work!!! I've contacted my school but, alas!, they are clueless also!

I can sorta help you though. I created a website for my major work and also went to a full day thingy at some school which I have forgotton the name of. Anyway, the point is that they showed us a website that is on the 2001 showcase CD rom: www.write-it-down.com The site is still up and my help you. I havent put mine online cause my ISP hates me and I hate my ISP! :chainsaw:

Gook luck to the 2003 group!

CoYLiE

The 2002 Showcase book & cd are now available from the BOS.
I reckon most schools will be buying them or have access to them, or you can buy them off the BOS website for around $25 (which includes book and cd). They also include the reflection statements with each of the works which can give you a bit of an insight into the process and wotnot, and actually what to put in it.

A bit different in style to last years showcase in that only the websites, videos and speech are put on the cd and the rest are in the book (probably to stop any chance @ plagiarism). Makes the cd seem a bit empty, compared to the volume of the book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)