Past Papers (1 Viewer)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Hey, did everyone do the NAFT paper? I was wondering if anyone could put up past papers/trial papers up?

Thanks!
(Sorry, I have been neglecting you lot! Desole!)

chepas

HSC
Long time no see perse :D...

I submitted a continuers and an extension trial to BOS so they can put it in the Resources thing on the main site, but I'll post the Continuers trial from Open High up here anyway. Section II and III only.

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Bon matin toute le monde, il y a peut-être quelques mois que j'ai venu ici, et tout a changé! (probablement non, mais il faut que je pratique utilisant des expressions pour l'examen qui nous approche, vous savez...)

Alors Chépas, j'ai lu ton examen, c'est vraiment pas facile a` recevoir 96/100 (au moins c'est difficile, presque impossible, pour moi). D'accord, en suivant cet "hint" je vais te demander si tu peut me montre tes reponses, s'il te plait?

Peut-être tu peut les, err afficher(post), ou mieux envoyes a` moi :D

Eh bien, j'éspere que c'est possible. :D:D :D :D(si ce n'est pas evidemment, j'aime bien ces "smileys" au dessus)

ahh damn I didn't know the smileys are automated-they look better in plain font. (yes in addition to agoraphobia "studying" indoors has led to a hobby that involves experimenting with smileys...)

Last edited:

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
mon dieu chépas, tes reponses, ce sont absolument MAUVAIS -_-;;

Tu trouves où ces expressions clés? (Dis-moi si je fais des erreurs en français s'il te plait ;))

chepas

HSC
Lol j'ai pas compris moi... Tu as bien trouvé le lien alors? Je voulais savoir si ça marchait parce que je parle pas bien le HTML...

Quelles expressions? Je suis censé savoir si on peut utiliser les 'clés' comme on fait en anglais mais je suis aps sur...

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Oui, j'ai decouvris ton "website", c'est chouette ;)

chepas said:
Quelles expressions?
Je ne sais pas, c'est comme si tu es personne francais, il y a un rhythme tu sais? Alors ça veut dire quoi, "je suis censé (savoir)"?
Expressions clés=key expressions
au moins c'est ce que mon prof a nous dit, malgré que c'est possible que j'en ai entendu tort (??). Eh bien, je suis en train de commencant parler franglais encore.

En plus j'ai lu l'autre thread: parler nous ici en français. Ne dire plus (? make sense). C'est interessant alors.

chepas

HSC
Je suis censé + infinitif (usually faire) - I'm supposed (to do)... Also could use "supposé". (EDIT: I tell a lie, there is no 'de')

Ah oui, je me souviens des "expressions clés" maintenant :D... fallait que j'y réfléchisse.

"Au moins c'est ce que notre prof nous a dit, mais il est possible que j'ai mal entendu." I think would be better.

And:

être en train de + infinitif, not the present participle, as in "Je suis en train de faire mes études". Donc, "Je suis en train de commencer a` parler le franglais." (Note that with "commencer a`" you always need to add the 'a`'. Elle commence a`m'inquiéter.) Actually, for saying that, it's a bit wordy and redundant saying a lot. "Je commence a` parler le franglais" would probably do hehe :D/

Alors, fin de leçon!

Yay! 1,001 posts! Congrats me :D. Actually, that's a very good indicator of sadness...

Last edited:

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
Ho ho ho c'est rigole vraiment, parce que j'ai pensé que tu as dis(or dit? man I need to revise my grammaire) que tu n'étais pas sur si "expressions clés" est en fait une expression français. J'ai eu l'impression que "je suis censé"+ infinitive meant I am censored....like I would NOT do that, with the inference being that it's wrong. Well, you know what I mean... :uhhuh:

Oui, J'ai pris conscience que quelquechose etait un peu étrange, mais je ne peux pas corriger mes erreurs.

Une autre chose, peux-tu trouver le thread que tu as fait: Best French Dico Ever...maybe make it "important"? Have no clue how meself.

Finalement, tu gagnes beaucoup d'argent par Ebay?

chepas

HSC
New Posting of Old Post with New Information ;)... Chépas Past Paper's Site

To sticky threads (otherwise, make them "Important") you need to be a mod, and I'm not a mod so I can't . Sometimes I PM the current sole French mod kinimini to put stickies on some threads, but sometimes not all that I put on the list get put up... Maybe I could become mod :D.

Non, je ne vends pas souvent des choses sur eBay. Seulement si j'ai besoin d'argent je mets des CDs et DVDs, mais ça coûte, les frais d'eBay! I can't be bothered paying them sometimes hehe...

ANYWAY - In order to get back to subject of the thread: For Beginner's Past Papers I have thread somewhere that says I have the Trial 2002 Beginners from Open High, as well as half of the 2003 one. I submitted the 2002 Trial to be put on BOS, but it's not up yet. So if you would like a copy PM me with your email address and I will send them on.

EDIT REPOST: Here is the link to the site with some past papers. As time goes on I will add some more, well, as much as I have, but here it is so far.

Last edited:

twat*

bring on the past papers

does anyone know where I can get french practice past papers..not the hsc ones like ones from random other sources....especially comprehension cos I wanna practice that adn that's hardest to find practice papers on
danke schoen!

i mean merci.....wrong language

malkin86

HSC
well, if it's mainly comprehension you're after.. the board of studies has some. they don't have the listening component of the tests, though.

If you don't want past HSCs, perhaps the old Z-tests for listening, and past halfyearlies and yearlies from your school?

chepas

HSC
The Standards Packages 2001/2002 have the listening audio on the discs I think, for the listening comprehension. So maybe you could check with/beg/steal/borrow from your prof?

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Alrighty. Bearing in mind I am crap with technology, this is the best I could do. I hope they're at the very least printable.

There's a Word Document here, because a) I couldn't be arsed scanning in all 6 pages of my answers. And, b) Because my responses got progressively crap after the first question (as is evident by the way the marks go from 9/10 - 10/15.... :rolleyes: )

NAFT Comprehension Question 10

NAFT Comprehension Question 11

NAFT Written Question 12

NAFT Written- Questions 13/14

Hope it works out properly :( Oh, and ignore my scrawls throughout.. :D

twat*

see the problem is we've already done most of the past HSC's in class and my prof is currently en francais so I can't even go to school and get anything....tis merde.

does anyone have a copy of their trials they could post up??that woud be muchly appreciated...

also are people studying a lot for french because i feel like I've done nothing (mainly because i actually have done nothing..yet)re-assure me ppl!

ps it's too hot (to samba) today

twat*

thanks hippy lala

thanks except the NAFT links didnt really work...do you rekon u could somehow make them microsoft word attachements? cos the questions worked like that...don't worry if you can't be bothered

also we had that first comprehension in our trial too..about disobedient children or something..

also, could be dumb question, but what's naft?

chepas

HSC
My head is still reeling from returning home but I'll try to answer cohesively...

NAFT - National Association of French Teachers I think....

Also, I dunno what I've already written, but I have my Trial paper and my responses on the link in a post up ^^ there I think. (OHS).

Bah, chu fatigué. Dois dormir... Mais peux pas. Trop chaud...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)