Past HSC papers older than 1995 (1 Viewer)

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
hey, i've searched this forum and i know that they are on "buchanan's" website? but i cant get to find where that is... until 1995 the papers are on boardofstudies but i cant find any older than that... anyone have a link to them (or specifically, anyone have a link to buchanan's website?)

Thanks...

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
hey do you have answers for 1990 to 1993... especially 1993 ?? :s

btw does mean modulus?
i dont know all these secret maths codes :(

Last edited:

danza108

HSC
sorry to dig this up, but does anyone have links to the 93 solutions?

Necros87

meh
HSC
N/A
hardest to date... but the corse has changed since then, which has made it easier, though it is still 4u

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
can anyone give a link to the 93 paper, its not on the BOS website :S

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
cool thanks, i must've missed it since i was browsing similar sites before... thanks

AMorris

HSC
This is probably a bit late for most people but this page has all the 4u hsc papers going back to 1967 (as well as catholic back to 1982 and plenty of trials) so that should suffice for anyone who has run out of papers to do.

http://au.geocities.com/ext2papers/

mhhmhh

Biology and physics lover
HSC
AMorris said:
This is probably a bit late for most people but this page has all the 4u hsc papers going back to 1967 (as well as catholic back to 1982 and plenty of trials) so that should suffice for anyone who has run out of papers to do.

http://au.geocities.com/ext2papers/
which school do u go to?
and whats ur uai dream and what will you get?

imraan7860

HSC
lol yeh i got that site, bloody has heaps of papers, i made fun of my teacher cause he writes catholic and wen he gives us those papers to do im just like bahahhaa already seen it, but yeh back to topic.

Wheres the solutions, i mean great we can do the paper which is all well and good, but ummm we kinda need to noe if were rite lol.

HSC
N/A
Yeah. Lol.

Assiduously do each question well enough and you WILL know you are right. You don't need to see somebody else's solution.

I only put up solutions if they raise more (and better) questions than they answer.

AMorris

HSC
I'd have to disagree with buchanan. Even for those who can do every question, having the answers is very important in finding silly mistakes (which can often occur in similar places) or knowing where you have to be more rigourous or less rigorous in your proofs.

And for those who can't do every question, the solutions to those questions are of utmost importance so that people can attempt the last questions.

That being said, the solutions to the past few hsc's can be found either in the resources section of this site or in links from the past hsc discussions. For anything further back you basically have to get a copy of the maths association books which contain the answers to the papers.

and to mhhmhh: I go to Sydney Boys (as it says on my profile) and I dunno what my UAI will be but I'm sure it will be enough to get into my course that I want at uni.

HSC
N/A
The 4 unit paper was too boring this year and last year. So I won't bother.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)