Passions- im addicted (1 Viewer)

paki_diva

All i can say about Passions is that is the stuidest and weirdest and most unrealistic show on face of earth..and it is sooooooo slow. they'll be in a same situation, in same dresses for 2 weeks.

it used to be good...but now.. i quit watching it..we r a yr behind american passions so u can c everything on the net..

none of the characters r ever gonna live happily at the end...(if there is any end).

malayz_angel

Lol..I got so tired of it all that I went on the Net and got all the gossip! And I'm gonna post it all here!

WARNING: If u don't want me to spoil it for u, DO NOT read my next post!

malayz_angel

previews for Passions: DON'T READ IF U DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

Okay, this is gonna be so confusing to explain but I'll give it a go..

SHERIDAN: NOT dead. A fisherman finds her and takes her to the island where he lives and takes care of her. Sheridan lost her memory and when she wakes up, she calls herself Diana. She falls in love with the fisherman-- who is actually Luis' long lost brother Antonio!

LUIS: Heartbroken cos he thinks Sheridan is dead. Tries to move on with his old sweetheart Beth who is dangerous and manipulative, especially when Sheridan and Antonio suddenly rock up in Harmony.

TERESA: She and Julian were never really married! It was all a joke played by Julian's so called buddies. Unfortunately, it's either Ivy or Rebecca that first finds the marriage certificate! Teresa is pregnant by Julian and calls her baby Ethan Martin. When Julian discovers that Teresa and he are not really married, he kicks out of the Crane mansion but tells her to leave her baby behind!

ETHAN: Forgives Teresa after Bermuda but cannot forgive her after finding out that she's pregnant with his father. Proposes to Gwen. Then Teresa is arrested for the manslaughter of Julian Crane and is put to death (but not really: Alistair faked her death because Julian had faked his...this is confusing I know.) Ethan realises that he still loves Teresa and proposes to her BUT then Gwen finds out she is pregnant with Ethan's baby and they get married. HOWEVER Ethan and Teresa bond over baby Ethan and trying to get him away from Julian so who knows....

JULIAN: Has a one night stand with TABITHA and gets her pregnant too!

KAY: Turns Charity into a zombie. Uses her essence to get Miguel to have sex with her, believeing it is Charity. Miguel is horrified but he and Charity still wind up together when she becomes human again. However on Miguel's and Charity's wedding day, Kay reveals that she is pregnant by Miguel! Yeah, it's a baby season for Passions.

SIMONE: Still madly in love with Chad and still doesn't know about him and Whitney! They had better tell her soon...T.C has given Simone permission to date Chad.

DAVID: Remember the guy who pretends to be Grace's first husband? NOT TRUE. He was hired by Ivy to break up Grace and Sam but starts falling for Grace.

AND HEAPS MORE BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TYPING UP ANY MORE. FOR THOSE WHO ARE PISSED COS I WRECKED IT, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I WARNED U NOT TO READ THIS POST!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I think I'll know what's going to happen for the rest of the year now. :p

Funky_Junky

HSC
Re: previews for Passions: DON'T READ IF U DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

Originally posted by malayz_angel
JULIAN: Has a one night stand with TABITHA and gets her pregnant too!
I hate julian he really pisses me off!!!:mad:

I bet he is going to get all the gals in harmony pregnant!!!:eek:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I doubt it. He thinks that. But in fact it's probably someone else's cos he's so sterile. :p

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Passions is something amusing to watch during uni break .. although it can be quite nauseating :|

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i bought tv soap so i know all da goss hahahaha

teresa is pregnant wid julian ew

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)