Party Week [flame] (1 Viewer)

HSC
What the fuck @ Party Week. Schoolies.com are shitheads, $100 for nothing. No organisation whatsoever. Something needs to be done about this fucking rort.

There were no 'officials' around anywhere.
Hotels did not recieve any party packs.
Several schoolies I met at the gold coast said they were given no information even after paying the $100 for party week.
Where the fuck were all the parties?!?

Biggest waste of fucking money ever. WARNING TO ALL 2006 SCHOOLIES DO NOT GET SUCKERED BY PARTY WEEK CRAP!!!!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh i was underage so couldnt go, but all my friends said it was absoultely crap. They didnt even bother going to the last 3....

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i never bothered in the first place but i was like, fuckit, why pay so they tell you where to go?

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Another thing is you had to pay $100 for nothing seemingly. Sure you got the $2 worth items Toga, 'bling bling' and bandana etc. But the thing is each party was in a different club...and on each night the club simply acted as a normal nightclub. I.e. you didn't need to buy a party week ticket to access the place. Which is why I could just get in even without a party week band...even though I did buy one.

It annoys me a fair bit...I also managed to get an underage friend in who hadn't paid etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)