parteee (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
he obviously doesnt know what he's talking about

krayzie_

HSC
hear hear!

"In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, incorrect, inaccurate, absurd, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others."

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
haha what a troll.

anyways.. i dont think i dream of speed dating, but i saw somewhere on the business/law noticeboard about some speed dating thing. can anyone please confirm whether or not i saw it right?

also there's some accounting fiesta and a business drinkup thing at the glasshouse bar. might think of going to those. $10 including 2 free drinks, can't go wrong.

Btw, regarding to free drinks, what do they actually give you?

vs0p y0!

HSC
denise_ said:
haha what a troll.

anyways.. i dont think i dream of speed dating, but i saw somewhere on the business/law noticeboard about some speed dating thing. can anyone please confirm whether or not i saw it right?

also there's some accounting fiesta and a business drinkup thing at the glasshouse bar. might think of going to those. $10 including 2 free drinks, can't go wrong.

Btw, regarding to free drinks, what do they actually give you?
tight cunt. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)