Part time job (1 Viewer)

Brandon seow

HSC
Hi it's my first year in Sydney. Am currently a student and would be happ to get a part time job. How can it be done or any recommendations? Do advice coz I'm kinda clueless. Thank you :)

astroman

HSC
everything is online now, find a place you want to work, e.g. woolworth. Go to their website and find 'jobs' section. There will then be a procedure for application and you will have to upload a resume and wait for a reply. This is the same for most shops as well.

luketancred

HSC
Take a walk through a shopping centre or street of shops near where you live, looking around for places you might like to work. Think about applying at any of the places that stand out to you, and see if they have a common theme - if so, apply at other places that share the common theme. Also, if you have no idea about what you might like, apply at places you shop :) Always a good start.

Good luck :)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Hi it's my first year in Sydney. Am currently a student and would be happ to get a part time job. How can it be done or any recommendations? Do advice coz I'm kinda clueless. Thank you :)
Welcome to Sydney! I agree with all the others, that just go to a mall and have a look at where you would want to work. You could apply for a tutoring place if you dont want to do retail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)