Part Time Job Post-HSC (1 Viewer)

eja2000

HSC
Thus far, I haven't bothered looking into getting a part-time job. With the end of the HSC drawing near, however, I think it might be prudent to start looking. With my lack of experience, I can assume it's pretty hard to start out doing work that isn't food related..But what are some entertaining and interesting part-time jobs for someone who has just finished their HSC?

I'm quite friendly and eager to learn, quite good at communicating with people..Reluctant to work with food.

What's out there? :blink2:

HSC
indian telecommunications lol - they actually train ppl with no exp. and then hire them

Lentern

HSC
For real money, join a labour recruitment agency to try and get some picker/packer work. Get a forklift license to double your chances, but be prepared to work hard. Lot of precious/lazy types start off and then only end up getting one shift a month or whatever because they aren't productive. Also be prepared to start work at 5am.

lolJK

HSC
My first job back in year 10...was a christmas casual at Cotton On. Showed up to the group interview, no experience whatsoever...EVERYONE there got the job. It was quite pathetic now that a look back on it...lol. Nevertheless, it was easy money and fun...made about $600 in a 2/3 months. People are starting to take applications for Christmas Casuals right about now...think about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)