Parramatta or Cambelltown? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I went to Campbelltown campus today, It was really nice, spaced out, student lounge is good, also public transport to go there easy as, and they have a shuttle service. Also Mac Square has a pretty good food court. As for the emos at the square, they just sit under the tree near the movie theater and they just glare at you so don't worry about that

Been to Parramata campus, thought it was alright even though my friend Mic, noticed the penis tree to me. Seems bit more "old fashioned" no offence than Campbelltown campus

Chrissiieee

HSC
Parramatta seems to be getting renovated.
The space around that old chimney tower has great potential to be an awesome area

astroe

HSC
I've only been to Campbelltown once, and it's pretty good I reckon. Really spaced out, lots of lawns and even a lake and stuff like that.

Parramatta is pretty much all buildings, although the majority of the teaching facilities are quite recent. Renovations are going on at the moment so it's getting better I guess, haha. Too bad they don't make use of the river frontage.

Both places are genuinely "alright", no real problems I guess. All the facilities are kind of close together, like the library/bookshop and eatery and stuff like that.

You can't go wrong with either one, it's just a matter of convenience for you.

bluesoleli

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm currently at both Parramatta and Campbelltown campuses. Parramatta is my home campus and Campbelltown contains my health subject electives. I live in the Bankstown area, so driving to Campbellwotn is quite a trek compared to Parramatta (18KMs vs. 33KMs one way)... but I'd have to say that C'town is more modern and has better facilities. It is also easily accessed by public transport (about 30 mins from Padstow station) and the surrounding environment is more serene... oh and it's close to Mac Square. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)