Parra or Campbelltown??? (1 Viewer)

80percent

HSC
jus deciding which campus to go to for my business course... which campus has better facilities??? and which campus has more sociable people, more importantly which has the best looking girls? hehe

thx

michelleanne

HSC
I would go with parra.

Depending on where you live though- Parra is easier to get to...trains to campbelltown have been slashed and there is a limited bus service to the uni from campbelltown atation. If ur driving, the traffic can be a nightmare.

The facilities at both are similar - the building at campbelltown or probably in more of a logical order...

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Don't have to catch a bus from campbeltown. Just get out of macarthur station and walk for 10 mins. Most of business degrees are higher at para, so it depends on what uai u get.

klh

HSC
have you guys been to campbelltown??? i hate walking over that wooden bridge at macarthur station...
Parramatta has more older buildings, went there yesterday for my exam papers, and is smaller or near equal to the campbelltown campus.
Youre right michellanne, was a nightmare finding EDG28, had to walk into them offices to ask for directions and the lady told me i had to walk through these doors, into a corridor -like a maze.
Nothing was open though, cept the library-nice lounges.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
campbelltown is a better campus is more new and stuff, but the con is its furthur from sydney.

foxydena

HSC
I have hate walking over that errie bridge at Campbelltown... Parra has good transport and its central location,

Last edited:

DEZ1R3

HSC
yeh but i live near east hills... so i think campbelltown would be easier to get to by car and by public transport... im jus wondering which campus has better social and sporting facilities.... (this is 80percent... by the way)

ohne

HSC
DEZ1R3 said:
yeh but i live near east hills... so i think campbelltown would be easier to get to by car and by public transport... im jus wondering which campus has better social and sporting facilities.... (this is 80percent... by the way)
i am not sure about social facilities, but campbelltown is probably better for sporting facilities. there are quite a few sporting fields around there and there is a gym and a golf driving range there, there are a few other things as well i think, campbelltown is a much bigger campus so there is more room for sporting facilities

if you live in east hills, campbelltown is much easier to get to, just catch the train from east hills to macarthur as it is on the same line

getting from east hills to parra would involve changing trains twice and glenfield and granville....although i think the campus is actually at rydalmere so you would probably have to catch a bus or something....or even another train, i'm not sure

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
I have to go to Campbelltown this year. So went for a drive down today to take a look around. And now im really excited. Its a really nice campus, lots of open space, a lake, trees ect. The buildings are all together and in a really logical order and fairly modern.
Should be fun!

S

Shuter

Which ones has a Basketball court (preferably indoor) closest to it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)