Parra Lear! Interpretations. (1 Viewer)

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
Hey did anyone see the Parramatta Lear Production this year? the one outside? wat kind of interpretation was that? i cant remember it was a while ago and that nite all i could think about was how friggen cold it was!

Also, what productions are to do with psycho-analytical and marxist? I only saw the Bondi one and Parramatta and is having a hard time thinkin how they showed this in any little way.

Do you think i should change my interp. as i saw Bondi and it was political... but i seem to have more general info on a marxist view?

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
eyre's production is psychoanalytic and there's a russian one thats marxist - set in a factory i believe (havent actually seen it myself). if you have more info on a marxist interpretation then just make up a production and use your info. or use the bondi production and just add all the marxist stuff in. the beauty of the new syllabus is that, even if the marker has seen the bondi production and knows that what your saying is made up, they're not allowed to mark you down for it.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ahh parra and bondi...fuk thats a lot of memories...parra was atrocious...bondi was significantly better...
marxist= kozistinev (sp?)
psychoanlaytic=freud
these 2 r jus examples btw

hmm heres a website for bondi as well: http://harlos.sitesuite.com.au/12548.html
silvermoon r u sure they cant mark u done for BSing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)